By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Worldwide Sales UP! -- PS3 UP, Wii UP!....Everyone does well!

PS3 slim continues to out perform my expectations, good job Sony

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
WOAH I mever realised Slim week SOLD more PS3s than xmas week last year

anyway

the PS3 is outselling xbox 360 of 2008

basically its outselling the xbox 360 when it hit $199........very impressive!!

Probably if Sony was able to do that 1 year ago now the gap between x360 and ps3 would be much smaller...maybe they would be on pair...but we know it wasn't possible without loosing a lot of money.

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Sony must just hurry up and overtake the 360 then the war is won, then we can talk about what is really important!!1

GAMES, GAMES , GAMES.. i remember when you could buy awesome games and not have a fanboy screaming in your ear, gears pwns resistance, online sucks, graphic rulz, y u buy ps3 games, ps3 dooomed!

Assassins creed is on 360, FF13 on 360 the war is over....that was quick etc....People have such short memories, people wonder why sony fanboys are so vehemently defending their console and are very 'enthusuastic about their console' , but 2006, and 2007 was a tough year for a ps3 fanboy, the abuse and ridicule was savage

So i say Sony Bring it Home, we all know you can do it, Pwn the 360, Make Some Games, and Make Some Noise

KIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOB!

kowenicki said:
StrifeHawkins said:
Sony must just hurry up and overtake the 360 then the war is won, then we can talk about what is really important!!1

GAMES, GAMES , GAMES.. i remember when you could buy awesome games and not have a fanboy screaming in your ear, gears pwns resistance, online sucks, graphic rulz, y u buy ps3 games, ps3 dooomed!

Assassins creed is on 360, FF13 on 360 the war is over....that was quick etc....People have such short memories, people wonder why sony fanboys are so vehemently defending their console and are very 'enthusuastic about their console' , but 2006, and 2007 was a tough year for a ps3 fanboy, the abuse and ridicule was savage

So i say Sony Bring it Home, we all know you can do it, Pwn the 360, Make Some Games, and Make Some Noise

this post is so full of contradiction and bs I dont know where to begin....

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=33215

He HAST that point nailed

check this FF13 on Xbox 360 thread for more.....

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

kowenicki said:
StrifeHawkins said:

Then lets agree to disagree

All im saying is PS3>XBOX 360, everyone is happy

Ps3 fans stop hyping, and xbots shut up, if you can't understand that then......

Around the Network
heruamon said:
Black Friday is in 2 weeks...

That'd be 8 weeks. The day after Thanksgiving in the US is November 27th.

StrifeHawkins said:
kowenicki said:
StrifeHawkins said:

Then lets agree to disagree

All im saying is PS3>XBOX 360, ieveryone s happy

Ps3 fans stop hyping, and xbots shut up, if you can't understand that then......

wait, 360 fans arent included in "everyone"?

I smells a fanboy!

why you playing with my words? ' ieveryone?'
i smell desperation.
U are such a DISSAPOINT!

StrifeHawkins said:
why you playing with my words? ' ieveryone?'
i smell desperation.
U are such a DISSAPOINT!

oh yeah, my bad, lol, didnt even realise id done that, still, it hardly changes the context, why dont you classify 360 fans as being part of the descriptor of Everyone?

im assuming you know theyre human right?

darthdevidem01 said:
kowenicki said:
StrifeHawkins said:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=33215

He HAST that point nailed

check this FF13 on Xbox 360 thread for more.....

That thread has some fucked up shit...