By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 2 Total Playtime: 27 Years!

Yeah they do and also people who cheat during Plunder matches by throwing the treasures over the edge.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
Ajescent said:
Yeah they do and also people who cheat during Plunder matches by throwing the treasures over the edge.

lol I do that. It's also a strategic thing to do if you can save it from being captured and need to get it out of there quickly.

That's not strategy really, that's just getting out of jail quickly.
I think it, the opposition should automatically get a point when you throw treasures over the edge.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Ajescent said:
That's not strategy really, that's just getting out of jail quickly.
I think it, the opposition should automatically get a point when you throw treasures over the edge.

I disagree since you can do it on both sides of the map's capture points, but I will agree that it's much easier to do it on the snow covered one.

I know you can do it on both sides, to me it just seems to take the competitive edge away from the match.

Around the Network
Ajescent said:
I know you can do it on both sides, to me it just seems to take the competitive edge away from the match.

It could also be part of that competitiveness as well. Perhaps like sports, you want to get it out of bounds as quickly as possible.