By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 2 Total Playtime: 27 Years!

@Illegal, sounds like u have been with the wrong people. My chain reaction games last quite long, since the fight doesn't focus on one ground, but on several. And with elimination my teammates usually try to slowly push forward, so elimiation isn't over in 1-2 minutes.

Around the Network

if only it told us how many people downloaded the demo

"Rainbird: Why don't Nintendo and Microsoft Copy the Sony Blog?

Bagenome:You can't shoot things on a blog, and babies can't read, so I don't think it would suit either one's target audience."

d21lewis said:
Honestly, do JRPG makers even realize how hard it is to save the world? That shit is impossible!

Well, according to Sony itself, it's the best downloaded demo ever. So I think it's atleast 750000 (a million seems unlikely, since to few games have been played for that) potential buyers who downloaded the demo.

i have force myself away from the beta since my status wont cross over to the full game

Rickz0r said:
@Illegal, sounds like u have been with the wrong people. My chain reaction games last quite long, since the fight doesn't focus on one ground, but on several. And with elimination my teammates usually try to slowly push forward, so elimiation isn't over in 1-2 minutes.

I play what matchmaking gives me.

Around the Network

do you really lose all your statistics?

phinch1 said:
do you really lose all your statistics?

Yup. Leveled to 19 in the closed beta, lost it all. Didn't level much in the open beta because you lose those stats as well.

I suck at uncharted...

Me too :D but it's still fun :D

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
Me too :D but it's still fun :D

But dude... Laggers ruin the game!!