By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 2 Total Playtime: 27 Years!

ameratsu said:

I'm only level 9 but yeah, the multiplayer is very addictive. I wish there were less rage quitters though.

Yea, it's why I dislike matchmaking. Since it usually stacks the teams too, I don't see why you can't just search for games via a game list (like PC games or like Killzone/Warhawk). 

Sure, games would be different in how you enter them, but I guess I'm just not a big fan of matchmaking anyway.

Around the Network

WOW!! i wonder how much this will sell.

I kind of feel bad that I only have plans to rent it right now.

You should, I'm 99.99% sure that you will regret it. Not only it is, as off now, the best critically acclaimed title of 2009, the Ps3 owners are enjoying it very much, according to the Uncharted 2 Beta details that have been released today.

IllegalPaladin said:
ameratsu said:

I'm only level 9 but yeah, the multiplayer is very addictive. I wish there were less rage quitters though.

Yea, it's why I dislike matchmaking. Since it usually stacks the teams too, I don't see why you can't just search for games via a game list (like PC games or like Killzone/Warhawk). 

Sure, games would be different in how you enter them, but I guess I'm just not a big fan of matchmaking anyway.

I also dislike match making. Any news on if this would change on the release of the game?

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
IllegalPaladin said:
ameratsu said:

I also dislike match making. Any news on if this would change on the release of the game?

I highly doubt it since there's no reason for them to change it, but I'd at least hope that they can get it to not only find games faster, but not stack the teams.

It's rather annoying to see a level 14, 16, 22, 10 and 8 on one team and 3, 2, 5, 1, and 30 on the other.

I've avoided the demo (even though I downloaded it), the reviews, and most threads so that Uncharted 2 will be a fresh experience when I buy it. Good to hear, though!!

It is very addictive. The multiplayer grows on you. I think UC2 will be a success by both critics and gamers alike. Day 13th, come here now!!

I also hope that they fix chain reaction and elimination. Both can end way too quickly and the money payout it terrible compared to regular deathmatch or plunder.

That's nuts. Speaks to how awesome the multiplayer is.