By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3>Wii In Japan this Week, DESPITE Wii Price Cut - thoughts!!??

It's official wii iz the doomed Ps3 for 2nd

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network

Are this numbers real? if they are then wow.

@forest-spirit

I accept what he's written

but its just that the staff of this site has been so wrong on PS3 slim sales so far this year, I'm taking everything with a grain of salt.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

wasn't Wii Fit+ launch last week in Japan aswell ?

ps3 has some good titles in october to support it like trinity universe NGS2 Uncharted 2 Bayonetta The Last Rebellion Tekken 6 so i think that ps3 will continue outselling the Wii in japan until january 2010 just of the FF PHENOMENON WHICH HAS ALREADY 400,000 PRE-ORDERS

Around the Network

@lafiel

YES it was

@loy

ofcourse they are real....like they were eevry week before this one.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Japan market is saturated with Wii.
Wii sales were droping year by year.
Not much great games were released lately on Wii in Japan, despite Wii Sport Resort and Wii Fit Plus high numbers.

PS3 still has a lot of steam left, like FFXIII and GT5 - first HUGE PS3 games in Japan.
New affordable PS3 price is helping a lot.
PS3 slim like PSP slim, will have strong sales in Japan, especially after these 2 huge games will be released.

I have no connections.... I'm the black sheep

My natural response to this thread was going to be "Saw that coming" but where's the fun in that?

I must say though, impressive indeed.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

It's crazy, that's for sure. Ps3 held it's position, for another week.

Wonder if we'll see a huge disparity in Famitsu and Media Create like we did last week. Remember, Famitsu had PS3 at 50k last week. Media Create had it at 39k.