By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why did you pick Nintendo? Is it really gaming?

I have a Wii because I hate myself, and the only joy I get is from hurting myself by playing bad Wii games. Yeah.
And stop this "true game" nonsense. Wth is a true game? Tetris? Super Mario Bros? Final Fantasy? Killzone? Heavy Rain?

Ok ok, *breath in......breath out.........*
What do you want to hear? Honestly.

Around the Network

@ forest

I am just interested what the wii does to sattisfy the more core gamer. I am interested in it but i dont know if it will satisfy me. So i just want to see why it attrackts people to see if its for me

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

I barely play the Wii, its my sisters. I played some Galaxy, SSBB, Wii Sports, etc. But I don't really like it that much.

@ Seriously_frustrated:

I don't think you have any intention of determining if the Wii is for you or not - your mind is already made up!

Of course it is gaming!!
Just think about it: Zelda, Mario, StarFox, Metroid, Pikmin, Fire Emblem, Pokémon and their spin offs...

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Around the Network
Kenology said:
@ Seriously Frustrated: I don't think you have any intention of determining if the Wii is for you or not - you're mind is already made up!

nah i always come across as negative because i am a money hog and i love a good reason not to spend it on something that has taken my interest. The Wii just seems to have lots of reasons for me not to buy that i have forgotten why i even wanted it in the first place

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

MasterZack said:
Of course it is gaming!!
Just think about it: Zelda, Mario, StarFox, Metroid, Pikmin, Fire Emblem, Pokémon and their spin offs...

Zelda yh i love it

Mario yh i love it

StarFox yh i love it

Pikmin nah never heard of it

Fire emblem same as pikmin

Pokemon. I hate them aprt from the stadium like games

Serious_frusting said:
MasterZack said:
Of course it is gaming!!

Zelda yh i love it

Mario yh i love it

StarFox yh i love it

Pikmin is like FE?? I've never heard that before... for me they are different each other.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
MasterZack said:
Serious_frusting said:
MasterZack said:
Of course it is gaming!!

Zelda yh i love it

Mario yh i love it

StarFox yh i love it

Pikmin is like FE?? I've never heard that before... for me they are different each other.

I think he means that they're both franchises he's never heard of.

Pixel Art can be fun.

MasterZack said:
Serious_frusting said:
MasterZack said:
Of course it is gaming!!

Zelda yh i love it

Mario yh i love it

StarFox yh i love it

lol na i ment the same answer lol. never heard of it like. I might check it out. I need something else then my 360 pc ps3. Something is missing from them that the PS2 had but i cant put me finger on it