By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2009: Carl2291 VS ssj12

Carl2291

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

SSJ12. He's not just a Saiyan. He's not just a Super Saiyan. He's powered up to Super Saiyan 12!

d21lewis said:
SSJ12. He's not just a Saiyan. He's not just a Super Saiyan. He's powered up to Super Saiyan 12!

uh... I think you forgot the J.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

nordlead said:
d21lewis said:

Actually, that J is what made me hate ssj12 when I first saw him (don't worry, don't hate him anymore :-p).  It makes me think of the anime snobs too much, even though I don't know why an anime snob would have anything to do with DBZ...

twesterm said:
nordlead said:
d21lewis said:

Actually, that J is what made me hate ssj12 when I first saw him (don't worry, don't hate him anymore :-p).  It makes me think of the anime snobs too much, even though I don't know why an anime snob would have anything to do with DBZ...

I'm so confused. I have no clue what the J is supposed to stand for and I was assuming d21lewis was making it all up as he went along, but if that is the case I really don't know. I haven't watched DBZ in probably 4-5 years.

Around the Network
nordlead said:
d21lewis said:

Nah.  It's Saiyan or Sayajin depending on where you live.  Translation issues, I guess.  Either way, he's powerful enough to defeat Perfect Cell.

Carl!

Carl2291.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Seeing that voting is closed and i didnt see the thread until now...

Carl2291