By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSPgo Gets Price Cut in UK, 3 Days After Launch

Barely three days after its launch, the PSPgo has already received a £25 price cut at major retailers such as Amazon.co.uk, Game.com, HMV.com and Play.com.

The PSPgo system features a sleek pocket-sized design that's more than 50 percent smaller and more than 40 percent lighter than the original PSP-1000. PSPgo incorporates a sliding screen that is both practical for the system's space-saving design and aesthetically appealing. The PSPgo system is designed for the portable digital lifestyle, offering 16GB of internal flash memory to store plenty of games, videos, music, and photos. The system also offers expandable storage through a slot that fits a Memory Stick Micro, an ultra-small card the size of a thumbnail with a current capacity of up to 16GB. The current PSP-3000 and the UMD® format will continue to be available, providing consumers with the option to choose the PSP that's right for them.

http://worthplaying.com/article/2009/10/5/news/69054/

Around the Network

amazon slashes prices on everything...

And that it should. It is way too expensive

hmv had it at 199 before it was released. There has been no advertising for the go in the uk so its not suprising

kitler53 said:
amazon slashes prices on everything...

This happened to more than just Amazon.

Around the Network

Lol... im afraid to speak my mind on this subject... in fear of getting flamed-hated-then banned...

I will say this though, Good for the UK, wonderful infact, it Amazon always steps up to the plate to do so, gj guys.

Both Play & HMV had it at £199 anyway. Think I'l probably get mine off HMV that way I can use my Student Discount bringing it down to a nice price of £180.

Good. This will piss off people who just bought it for MSRP, but now at least the Go is at what it should have launched for in the first place.

The console should be sold at 100$.

Now that would make it skyrocket.

LOL They should have launched at the same price point as the DSi if they really wanted to compete.