By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2009: Starcraft VS Oynxmeth

Seece said:
hatmoza said:
Coming to think of it, I've never encountered starcraft in my whole year on the chartz. I've heard about him only, and the birds never told me nice things about him :P

Example, say I'm the prince of the 360 fanbase movement, Starcraft is the king!

more like princess, but seriously, Starcraft used to write OP that made me believe he was seriously getting a paycheck from MS. He was the 360 fanbase byhimself and carried it to many warnings and bans. He's was my hero.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
psrock said:
Seece said:
hatmoza said:
Coming to think of it, I've never encountered starcraft in my whole year on the chartz. I've heard about him only, and the birds never told me nice things about him :P

more like princess, but seriously, Starcraft used to write OP that made me believe he was seriously getting a paycheck from MS. He was the 360 fanbase byhimself and carried it to many warnings and bans. He's was my hero.

See, I remember the Starcraft before that, when he was actually somewhat neutral. You could hold a decent conversation with him then.

I defended him numerous times in threads in which the Sony fanboys jumped on him unnecessarily, but eventually he turned troll.

Onyx

Onyxmeth

^_^

makingmusic476 said:
psrock said:
Seece said:
hatmoza said:

See, I remember the Starcraft before that, when he was actually somewhat neutral. You could hold a decent conversation with him then.

I defended him numerous times in threads in which the Sony fanboys jumped on him unnecessarily, but eventually he turned troll.

Can't really blame him, it's hard defending a console by yourself while getting attacked by the massive fanbase of another console without becoming bitter or taking jabs back. Not that I condone being a troll.

hmm this ones too hard for me to choose I'll go with starcraft but I like onyxmeth a lot too.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

Around the Network

Onyxmeth gets my vote for being a useful staff member.

Onyxmeth, cause he's hilarious. Except that one time.

Starcraft

Simply because when I first frequented the site his sheer testicular fortitude and motivation about the 360 was unmatched (even when it got him into trouble).

Starcraft , I registered to this site for users like him

"I envy you. You North Americans are very lucky. You are fighting the most important fight of all- you live in the heart of the beast." 

Ernesto "Che" Guevara.

Onyx, he seems logical :)

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.