By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PAL Charts Week 40 (2009). FIFA 10 and Grand Turismo PSP debuts.

LMAO @ PES10

Its getting pwnd in sales this year I think!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Acording to chart track info Fifa sold around 710k.

We had the numbers from 2007 when Fifa 08 launched alongside Halo 3 (we knew that Halo 3 numbers and Chart track gave enough information to calculate Fifa 08 debut from it) and the growth over last 2 years (37.5% last year and 48% this year).

What the hell is KZ2 doing in the #18 spot?

Even with the new bundles, Wii SW isn't going up. What's wrong?

There's just 5 Wii games on that chart, 4 of which have been there for months if not years. It doesn't look like new releases are the ones responsible for generating interest in the console. Wii is selling because of a few games.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

snyperdud said:

Platinum edition just arrived.

Around the Network
kber81 said:
snyperdud said:

Platinum edition just arrived.

And it's super cheap, about £17.

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.

trestres said:

There's just 5 Wii games on that chart, 4 of which have been there for months if not years. It doesn't look like new releases are the ones responsible for generating interest in the console. Wii is selling because of a few games.

Yet the wii leads software pretty much every week. Alot these games are gong to dissappear in few weeks , It seems to mean you the wii have realeases like HD consoles with flashes and that quickly disappear until they become bargain bin or bundled because they can't sell their supply of the games.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

trestres said:

We already know that...especially if we speak of third party games, they usually have a better shot in having legs than in having high first week sales...

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Exblackman said:
trestres said:

Yet the wii leads software pretty much every week. Alot these games are gong to dissappear in few weeks , It seems to mean you the wii have realeases like HD consoles with flashes and that quickly disappear until they become bargain bin or bundled because they can't sell their supply of the games.

Am I looking at the same chart? We're tons of HD games stay in the charts for a very long time.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Exblackman said:
trestres said:

Am I looking at the same chart? We're tons of HD games stay in the charts for a very long time.

Read the bold. One thing I give europeans the edge in every day when comes to retail in games are better and more bundles and quicker price drops. Example Killzone 2 is only 17 euros right now which awesome price for such a good game.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !