By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

It's a man, hes just a pretty... man... smexy son of a--- er... yeah and im a dude to... not gay mind you just sayin..

Around the Network

Nice guy.

9/10

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

4/10

I remember the avi but i dont remember non of your posts so 5 is for a user i dont know then - for being forgettable. Not knowing someone is one thing but being forgettable is even worse ;)

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

3/10

Who are you?

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
MasterZack said:
3/10

Who are you?

1/10

Someone who doesnt go into the Ninty section ;)

Low score for giving me a 3 lol it obviously should be at least a 4. Minus 1 point for not knowing me after having a huge post count. But you cant give me lower then that unless you hate me.

I'm hated by people who dont know me confirmed

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

Don't know him but it looks like he's a daily VGC poster and a proud Sony gamer so 8/10

Is a J man fan.....9/10

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

10/10 for jesus kung fu magic because i watch care bears and they told me to be nice

KIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOB!

10/10

A new pedobear avay user besides Orca! yay!!

7/10

Too much fantasy , not enough final.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!