By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza 3: What's on disc 2 (104 cars, 29 tracks)

ironman said:
darendt said:
Wow, just Wow!! This thread is comical to say the least. 360 owners and there skewed view of the world. "Its ok that there are two discs, the second one isn't really needed anyway" "Arcade owners should already have a HDD, its there fault they will miss out on part of there $60 purchase"

This is complete BS, as are the idiotic installs required by crap companies like capcom for the PS3. SF needs an install to slow load times yet Uncharted 1 and 2 do not? Where are all the people that were saying a racing game will never take up 2 discs? I think this says a lot for whats to come on the 360. FF should be interesting to say the least.

Troll much? I fail to see where anybody posted that Arcade users should already have a HD or that it is their fault they will miss out of content (although, that is true, they chose not to buy a HD, however, if they have a memory card, they can install bits of the content to it. I fail to see how that is a skewed view.)

Installs are a good thing, they keep us from needing two discs. Please enlighten me as to what a better solution would be. All the people saying racing games would not come on two discs didn't think racing games would have so much content. I suggest you re-read this entire thread, then delete your fail post.

i dont think a dvd will fit into 256mb memory card.

and many people in the xbox360 hate installs. ;) maybe not you but at tons of them.

mainly because they got 20gb-60gb fill up.

Around the Network
Xoj said:
ironman said:
darendt said:
Wow, just Wow!! This thread is comical to say the least. 360 owners and there skewed view of the world. "Its ok that there are two discs, the second one isn't really needed anyway" "Arcade owners should already have a HDD, its there fault they will miss out on part of there $60 purchase"

This is complete BS, as are the idiotic installs required by crap companies like capcom for the PS3. SF needs an install to slow load times yet Uncharted 1 and 2 do not? Where are all the people that were saying a racing game will never take up 2 discs? I think this says a lot for whats to come on the 360. FF should be interesting to say the least.

Troll much? I fail to see where anybody posted that Arcade users should already have a HD or that it is their fault they will miss out of content (although, that is true, they chose not to buy a HD, however, if they have a memory card, they can install bits of the content to it. I fail to see how that is a skewed view.)

Installs are a good thing, they keep us from needing two discs. Please enlighten me as to what a better solution would be. All the people saying racing games would not come on two discs didn't think racing games would have so much content. I suggest you re-read this entire thread, then delete your fail post.

i dont think a dvd will fit into 256mb memory card.

and many people in the xbox360 hate installs. ;) maybe not you but at tons of them.

mainly because they got 20gb-60gb fill up.

Three racetracks or a few cars? Yeah that will fit on a memory card. If you use DLC and like it, then you like installs the only diferance is that one is sent via network. And your last comment is wrong, 20, 60, or 120 gb HD with even larger storage options coming soon, that actually goes a long way since installs are not very large (not counting loading an entire game on your HD)

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

Turn 10 can't win. They effectively offer a truckload of DLC content on a disc that is shipped with the game, yet fanboys critisise them for some people not getting to play a "full game". What a load of crap. It says in the article that arcade owners can pick and choose what content to transfer onto their internal memory so they still have access to all the content.

If they didn't include it fanboys would critisise them for ripping off gamers by selling it as DLC. If they offered it as free DLC they would be critisised for not holding the game up to include it at retail. If they didn't include it at all they would be critisised for not having enough cars and tracks. Just fucking get over yourselves, more content is ALWAYS a good thing, so just shut the fuck up.

Never argue with idiots
They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

ironman said:
darendt said:

How is that trolling?

"Its ok that there are two discs, the second one isn't really needed anyway" "Arcade owners should already have a HDD, its there fault they will miss out on part of there $60 purchase"

When in the same reply you say "...or that it is their fault they will miss out of content (although, that is true..." and in an earlier post you said that people wouldn't miss out on much much. Lol. He claimed you said something, you called out troll, and later went on to say the exact same thing he said you did. And thats trolling? :D

ironman said:
darendt said:

I agree, you do fail.

I suggest you actually read this thread, or at least the post by MAFKKA that explains my post very well. The option to your question however is BD. 1 Disc would fit the entire game....including the stuff the Arcade users dont need.

As for my reference to the 2 discs and racing games, had you been on this or any other forum and payed any attention, you would remember the back and forth about how we will never see a 2 disc game on the 360, 9GB is plenty of space.....oops, 6GB, Racing games will never fill a disc let alone be on 2 etc. etc.  The same people were praising the 360 for not having any "mandatory" installs for games because dvd is so much better than the unnecessary BD drive in the PS3. Now that 2 disc games are showing up more and more and in a racing game no less, it seems the 360 faithful all of the sudden love having 2 discs and wasting space on the HDD to install the second disc. Or there memory card that they must now buy as well if they don't want a HDD.

Around the Network

you just mad cuz a 17 discs

MAFKKA said:
ironman said:
darendt said:

How is that trolling?

"Its ok that there are two discs, the second one isn't really needed anyway" "Arcade owners should already have a HDD, its there fault they will miss out on part of there $60 purchase"

When in the same reply you say "...or that it is their fault they will miss out of content (although, that is true..." and in an earlier post you said that people wouldn't miss out on much much. Lol. He claimed you said something, you called out troll, and later went on to say the exact same thing he said you did. And thats trolling? :D

Here is the part I was referring to when I said trolling (pay close attention to the emboldened part)

Your last statement is inherantly faulty as well since I said that people with arcade models wouldn't miss out on MUCH, and then I said that is it true that they will miss out on content (obviously not all of it since some can be stored on a memory card or even internal memory) So now, you were saying what again?

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

I must be in the wrong forum

theprof00 said:
you just mad cuz a 17 discs

Huh?

Please explain this post

^

2:28