By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What are you wearing?

Black boxer-briefs, black socks, straight leg blue jeans, black undershirt, black button-up long sleeve dress shirt. Very stylin' today

Around the Network
trashleg said:
zexen_lowe said:
trashleg said:
^i have no idea how farenheit works. im a celcius-Kelvin girl myself.

Me neither. The day you see me using Fahrenheit to say my current temp mods can permaban me

I don't know why anyone would use anything besides Celsius (well, except Kelvin of course for Science, it's essential there, but Kelvin poses the problem that it looks idiotic for everyday temperatures, isn't it +273?)

+273.15 i think... pretty daft. but the guy did his research here in this city XD awesome stuffs.

i dont know why we need 3 different systems.. 

also, you were wearing that much clothing at 19 degrees C?! o.0

It's not that much, actually. Both the jacket and the t-shirt are thin, thus it's not like I feel too warm in them. Plus, I wear clothes for around 5º colder than the temperature it is, my bro says I'm crazy, but it has happened that he's with a short-sleeved T-shirt and i'm with a jacket. Different temp perception, I guess

trashleg said:
wow^. :O

i have two pairs of jeans the same, that end below my knees too :D so i wear those most days. and i thought I was bad for that, lol.

Doesn't really bother me. Looks decent and I'm comfortable. That's really all that matters to me ^_^

4 ≈ One

different John Cena t-shirt.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Boxer shorts that say "Just ripped it" across the seat. I had to take them off to read them though.

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

Around the Network

LOL eewwwww ^

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Stay-up sock pulled over my head. Going into the bank.

@Trashleg: 273,16, but when when put into Celsius, 273,15.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

I'm wearing/chewing on a towel.

WessleWoggle said:

I'm wearing/chewing on a towel.

EWWWWW

Nike basketball shorts and a tank top.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089