By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What are you wearing?

trashleg said:
towel. i just had a shower.

I think you're seriously addicted to VGChartz if you don't take the time to dress up before you post. I would organize an intervention but since it would take place on VGChartz I don't think it would be all that helpful.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

A long-sleeved green t-shirt, a grey jacket and black pants. It's template outside (19º)

TruckOSaurus said:
trashleg said:
towel. i just had a shower.

I think you're seriously addicted to VGChartz if you don't take the time to dress up before you post. I would organize an intervention but since it would take place on VGChartz I don't think it would be all that helpful.

i admit to that 100%. i was on VGC before i went for my shower, so i left it on and checked it again when i got out...

im dressed now tho XD jeans with a rip in the left knee, my friend's grey hoodie an a long-sleeved grey top.

@Zexen, is that F or C?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Since zexen is in Argentina I don't think it would be possible for it to be in Farenheit.

Signature goes here!

^i have no idea how farenheit works. im a celcius-Kelvin girl myself.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

@trashleg: You really use Kelvins in day-to-day life? Oh it's a nice day today, it's 300 degrees Kelvin outside!

Signature goes here!

haha, no. celcius in everyday life. but we're gonna be doing a lot of lab-work this year, and we were told that we're only to use Kelvin in our reports so i've been trying to familiarise myself with it!

/spammage

oh it's only about 290K over here

Dressing gown and pyjama bottoms cos I'm feeling kinda rough after last night : (

trashleg said:
^i have no idea how farenheit works. im a celcius-Kelvin girl myself.

Me neither. The day you see me using Fahrenheit to say my current temp mods can permaban me

I don't know why anyone would use anything besides Celsius (well, except Kelvin of course for Science, it's essential there, but Kelvin poses the problem that it looks idiotic for everyday temperatures, isn't it +273?)