By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Toshinden wii, boxart and gameplay video.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/920/920112p1.html

"You might hear the name "Takara" and "Toshinden" and think that this is a new version of the fighting series that, for better or worse, ended up being one of Sony's banner titles back at the original PlayStation's launch. Actually, a little sidebar in the Famitsu clarifies that the new title is a completely original game, with an original world setting and original characters. The Japanese kanji writing for the name is even different. "

Around the Network

what is war gods??

Toshiden was fun cause it was kind of the first PS game many people played :p That wii version is interesting.... but also doesn't look very... punchy? something seems to lack in this game...

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

the old toshinden meant "legendary god battle"

this one means "legendary buddhist battle"

personally I think this looks too similar to Naruto, and Naruto looks like a lot more fun

Tekken 3 looks better than this game ... i mean WTF? SC2 looks better and is way faster ... i cannot see how someone can be excited about this piece of **** Castelvania Judgement is god tier compared to this game.

Around the Network

did i accidentally kill this thread?

Looks just as shallow and pointless as the original Playstation 1 game.

sugarEXpress said:

Tekken 3 looks better than this game ... i mean WTF? SC2 looks better and is way faster ... i cannot see how someone can be excited about this piece of **** Castelvania Judgement is god tier compared to this game.

Calm down, it isn't terrible looking.

It is shallow, but look at who made it. Does anyone consider "Tokara Tomy" or whatever a big company? They probably don't have the budget nor the manpower to do much better. No excuse, but I cut them some slack.

It's not shovelware......or so it seems. If the gameplay doesn't work, it is.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I like the blonde chick in the pink trog-esque suit.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Kenology said:
Looks just as shallow and pointless as the original Playstation 1 game.

really though, arent almost all fighting games shallow and pointless. id say this is no worse than street fighter.