By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Toshinden wii, boxart and gameplay video.

i youtubed the video, its still being processed so it doesnt look so good. it looks much better than this if you get it from the original site.

http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/gamesoft/catalog/toshinden/images/pkg-l.jpg

gameplay looks smooth and faster paced than most 3d fighters. the video demonstrates a few of the characters abilities and transformations.

ill work on getting the video to display properly. i noticed that on firefox it does nothing and on ie it gives you the video as a download.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFMzBxY9n50

Around the Network

Hm, the first link doesn't work for me.

im having trouble with how this forum works. give me a moment.

ok, try it now. for some reason this place wouldnt let me embed the video.

Embeds are tricky. You can usually make them work by pasting in the embed code, posting, editing your post, and posting your edit without actually changing the content of the post at all.

So this game is like a poor man's Soul Calibur with a triple dose of anime style. It looks pretty fun, but I'm not that into fighters.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

toshinden has actually been around longer than the soul series. this one looks like it plays more like toshinden 4. soul calibur 4 is a little slow compared to this. actually now that i think of it, it seems more like a 3d last blade.

@ Maelstrome:
ur confusing battle arena toshinden series with a new game called toshinden.
Battle arena toshinden =/= toshinden wii

actually its a reboot of franchise. its made by the same company and team. and it even uses the same concepts. all this was announced last october in the famitsu article.

Maelstrome said:
ok, try it now. for some reason this place wouldnt let me embed the video.

I can totally see this game being the Wii equivalent to the N64's War Gods.

@Maelstrome
ooh i didnt know that, can u gimme any sources ?