By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - uncharted 2 beta froze on me

badgenome said:
RROD incoming.

I thought its YLOD incoming?

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Around the Network

Finally others who have problems. I wasn't able to finish a SINGLE game!!!
First I thought it was the internet connection but Killzone 2 workes just fine.
So that has been really going on my nerves... I keeps reporting connection problems!
Same happened with Lost Planet 2 Demo. But I can't really explain it because everything else works fine.
WLan Router isn't really near but the ps3 shows a connection of 65%. Should be fine, shouldn't it?
Any suggestions? Thx

darthdevidem01 said:
YEAH!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T JOIN OR INVITE PEOPLE ANYMORE!

Same here what is up with this i cant play with my mates!!!

gustave154 said:
badgenome said:
RROD incoming.

I thought its YLOD incoming?

YLOD is a damnable xbot lie.

I only played it last night 10pm central to about 11:30 but no problems here.

Around the Network

Seems that finding players to is taking more and more time, yesterday it was working quite swiftly, earlier today it was getting slow, and now it takes around thirty minutes to get enough players for a simple deathmatch even though there are more people online.

Paid by the alliance
to slay all the giants.

Traffic problems, maybe? Let's hope ND fix this. I'm going to wait till the game releases. Yes, I'm missing out, but I can wait.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Matchmaking takes forever, but it hasn't frozen for me.

The servers are straining, with just 12,000 people. They'd better upgrade them for the retail release. Hopefully they'll have fixed them BEFORE launch, and we won't see a slew of "Uncharted 2's multiplayer is broken!" threads in the first week.

Thus being unlike LBP, Fat Princess, Killzone 2 and every other PS3 game ever.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

The only freeze I had was when I restarted a recorded demo in cinema mode and right away tried to switch camera views.

Other than that, I notice some lag every once in a while that stops everything on the screen for a brief time (gotten me killed a few times) and yesterday I was either connected to bad hosts or there was just high ping all around because it'd take a while for things I do to register (like pick up a weapon or for my shots to impact).

Lastly, the matchmaking has been taking a while to get working. It's like sometimes I can only find players in deathmatch and then other times only with objectives. It's not as annoying as Resistance 2 where I'd select a large game and then I find myself in a 10 player match. However, it's funny when I'll see the matchmaking group 5 higher level players vs one high level player and 4 low level ones.

the longest it has taken is maybe 8 minutes for me, felt longer. Every other time it was less than 2-3 minutes. A week after release will probably be packed.