By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 12 most MISUNDERSTOOD videogame villains - BAD : not really!

kane!!

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

what about Kain from Legacy Of Kain ? in the soul reaver series, he is the bad guy. but in real hes misunderstood and trying to do good actually.

Horrible list. Meta Knight isn't even a villain, he's an anti-hero. And even disregarding that, how in god's name do you justify calling someone like M. Bison misunderstood? He's evil, and the argument in this list as to why he's not is far from waterproof.

Also, I strongly disagree about Ganon, Shang Tsung and Seymour as well. They're bad guys.

Now, Bowser, sure, he isn't outright evil, he's just a tad egotistical and mean, but this list is filled with downright evil bad guys. What's next? Dracula is so misunderstood, all he wants to do is eliminate humanity. Not evil at all.

Atlas is probably the worst video game villain of all time. Actually, the whole ending to Bioshock was pretty bad.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!