By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 OVERTAKES xbox 360 in Europe... AGAIN!

Once GT5 comes out the PS3 will overtake Xbox 360 completely in Europe?

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Around the Network
Fufinu said:
FKNetwork said:
yo_john117 said:
FKNetwork said:
CGI-Quality said:
^^ You guys will be wrong come gen's end....

The gen will end the way it currently is:

1. Wii
2. Xbox 360
3. PS3

No doubt in my mind...

^This

I'm personally starting to doubt it.  Either way its gonna be rather close.

No no no, no doubting allowed! the ps3 slim is just having it's "moment", let things settled down THEN have a look at sales....

Heard that first week before slime, first week after slim, second week after slim and now third week after slim. Seems liket he dust is settling :)

I think the the original response was misdirected. what whomever wrote before cgi meant that everywhere in the world outside of NA the ps3 will come in second.

I don't think he meant that the ps3 would be second overall... meaning that the NA sales are large enough to place the 360 ahead of the ps3 overall worldwide.

but i could be wrong... that's just the way i read it.

mtofu said:
Fufinu said:
FKNetwork said:
yo_john117 said:
FKNetwork said:
CGI-Quality said:

1. Wii
2. Xbox 360
3. PS3

No doubt in my mind...

^This

No no no, no doubting allowed! the ps3 slim is just having it's "moment", let things settled down THEN have a look at sales....

Heard that first week before slime, first week after slim, second week after slim and now third week after slim. Seems liket he dust is settling :)

I think the the original response was misdirected. what whomever wrote before cgi meant that everywhere in the world outside of NA the ps3 will come in second.

I don't think he meant that the ps3 would be second overall... meaning that the NA sales are large enough to place the 360 ahead of the ps3 overall worldwide.

LOL, are you blind??? Others&Japan>>>>>>NA

BladeOfGod said:
mtofu said:
Fufinu said:
FKNetwork said:
yo_john117 said:
FKNetwork said:
CGI-Quality said:

1. Wii
2. Xbox 360
3. PS3

No doubt in my mind...

^This

Actually the sales for home consoles (I'm not including handhelds cause they are way more popular in JP and Others) are pretty much equal for America vs JP+Others

^^ check again

Around the Network

Just wonderful in everyway.

Wii will beat PS2. Yeah right...

CGI-Quality said:
yo_john117 said:
BladeOfGod said:
mtofu said:
Fufinu said:
FKNetwork said:
yo_john117 said:
FKNetwork said:
CGI-Quality said:

1. Wii
2. Xbox 360
3. PS3

No doubt in my mind...

^This

Actually the sales for home consoles (I'm not including handhelds cause they are way more popular in JP and Others) are pretty much equal for America vs JP+Others

You sure about that?

@bladeofgod

i guess i am blind. after re-reading the post i was defending he clearly said that ps3 would come in second worldwide... which i'm pretty skeptical of.

but, for total hardware, there's only a 5 million differece between america vs japan + others which isn't that big of a difference. so one ">" would have been sufficient... or at least only five of them.

CGI-Quality said:
yo_john117 said:
BladeOfGod said:
mtofu said:
Fufinu said:
FKNetwork said:
yo_john117 said:
FKNetwork said:
CGI-Quality said:

1. Wii
2. Xbox 360
3. PS3

No doubt in my mind...

^This

You sure about that?

Yeah if you add up ths console sales for the Wii, 360, and PS3 for America, and then add up the totals for Others+JP you'll see that Others+JP have only a few more million sold then Americas.  The same goes for software for the main 3 consoles.

yo_john117 said:
CGI-Quality said:
yo_john117 said:
BladeOfGod said:
mtofu said:
Fufinu said:
FKNetwork said:
yo_john117 said:
FKNetwork said:
CGI-Quality said:

1. Wii
2. Xbox 360
3. PS3

No doubt in my mind...

^This

You sure about that?

Yeah if you add up ths console sales for the Wii, 360, and PS3 for America, and then add up the totals for Others+JP you'll see that Others+JP have only a few more million sold then Americas.  The same goes for software for the main 3 consoles.

yes, that proves my point

^^No actually it proves my point that JP+Others is not a whole lot greater then Americas.  They basically sell the same, and expect the gap to close some during christmas since Amercias sell a ton more home consoles during the christmas season.