By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Users Who Didn't Buy Oboro_Muramasa (Demon Blade) - You make me sick.

I'm picking this game up next week, right after I get paid.

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

Around the Network

I might be getting it for Christmas!

so what i didn't buy murasama? I'm sure it's a fun game and i'll rent it soon but i just am not gonna buy a game like this, just like i'm not gonna buy madworld, and i'm not gonna buy heavenly sword or god of war. They are really fun but not worth the money. Castle Crashers on the other hand is more fun and costs 1/5 as much.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

I haven't the money, though. I sure will buy it in the future.

It will have a price drop within 3 months.

Around the Network
DaSimkin said:
For all those who live in America and lack funds, sell your blood, 1 pint = Demon Blade.

Just think, you'll get a great game that you can claim devoured your blood.

I knew you can donate blood.... But I didn't know you could SELL it... Odd...

gansito said:
i agree that its overlooked, and one of the best games for wii, but its overpriced. I'll buy it at $29.99, wii third party games always drop in price after they bomb.

How is 'one of the best games on the Wii' overpriced at $50?  I personally got 40 hours out of it and know I'll play it again someday.  That's easily worth $50 dollars.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Me buying a Wii game? You think this is 2008? Seriously though, I don't care for most hack n slash games. They seem to lack depth for me and I get bored within an hour. The reasons it's not selling well is because it doesn have "Wii" in the title and it's not made by Nintendo 1st party. That's what's sad though, I know alot of people would like this game, even though I wouldn't.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

One of the best games this year (and i not talking abolt wii games ,its a great game even if you own a ps360)

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

I paid $50 for Little King's Story. I'll wait for a price drop on Muramasa.