By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Users Who Didn't Buy Oboro_Muramasa (Demon Blade) - You make me sick.

For all those who live in America and lack funds, sell your blood, 1 pint = Demon Blade.

Just think, you'll get a great game that you can claim devoured your blood.

PSN ID: TheSimkin

GamerTag: TheSimkin

WII friend Code: 0002 7972 4522 2681

Around the Network

Can't wait for this gem to hit Europe.

I'm sure it deserves a million+ sales and hope it reaches it, even after a few years. I just hope the "new gamers" nintedo gathered with the wii will snap out of the casual and dive in the wonderful world of hardcore.

Well I got it (actually bro bought it but we do this kinda thing where if we both like a game one will just buy it and pick it up so works as a trade off ya know) but have only popped it in once. Very fun but haven't had the time yet haha or the will I suppose. But after I beat Dead Space: Extraction (won't take too long) I'll get some more time with it.

Taking a look at your game collection, it seems you didn't buy Little King's Story. You can kindly go STFU, thank you very much.

:P

I got it day one...

Former something....

Around the Network

I can't justify paying full price for single player games, unless I'm sure it'll last a long ass time (60+ hrs).

I'll pick it up when I can find it at $20-30 or so. Same with Little King's Story.

I bought a licensed Ubisoft cash-in instead. (read bottom of sig)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I had it reserved, but opted to buy Cursed Mountain instead.. which is also a very good game that has sold much less than Muramasa.

DaSimkin said:

Seriously, this is one of the best games to come out this year, the best game on the WII for sure. 

And yet only 120,000 units sold?

What is wrong with you guys.

Go and buy the game and enjoy!  It's a work of art and a pleasure to play.

I'm a huge advocate for the game, but understand a few things.

1. It had very limited marketing.

2. Critics (aside from a few) pretty much ignored the game, or even panned it for being 2D and being on the Wii.

3. Its not going to have the same initial sales as a game from a major publisher like Nintendo, EA, Capcom or Namco.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

/it hasnt come out in EU :(