By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Users Who Didn't Buy Oboro_Muramasa (Demon Blade) - You make me sick.

I've bought the game and have been playing it for wuite a while now (i can open light blue walls)... I would definitely say that it (in my opnion) is an action Hack 'n Slash game with RPG elements. And a great one at that, not to mention the ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL art this game boasts.

The game is fast, action filled with many many swords to unlock and very diverse special attacks for each one.

The gameplay is very smooth and fast paced, it's very enjoyable to fight enimies in this game and with new plenty of new swords to obtain/forge it never get repetitive or dull, each sword is almost like playing with a new character/style.

At first this game was a "maybe" game to me (as in i might buy it later) but i've experienced it firsthand and i must say i would most definitely recomend this game to anyone, and i don't say that very often :)

Around the Network
Ryudo said:
theARTIST0017 said:
wfz said:
Hack 'n slash is generally not my style.

Oh yeah you say that now, but if they ported the game over to the PS3 or 360 you would be mad.

To be fair,if this was a PS3/360 game how many Wii owners would care about it?

To answer your question, little to none. But if it started out as a Wii game then got ported to HD consoles with extras, that would make me mad. But you know, if that did happen it would be because of the sales. They should advertise the game with TV commercials to raise hype for this game.

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

theARTIST0017 said:
Ryudo said:
theARTIST0017 said:
wfz said:

Oh yeah you say that now, but if they ported the game over to the PS3 or 360 you would be mad.

To answer your question, little to none. But if it started out as a Wii game then got ported to HD consoles with extras, that would make me mad. But you know, if that did happen it would be because of the sales. They should advertise the game with TV commercials to raise hype for this game.

First of all, if this game was on the 360/PS3, I'd want it.  There's games on the 360/PS3 I want right now.  People should stop worrying so much what console a game is on, if its 'HD or not, etc and worry more about if the game is fun.  There's been way too many people whining about this game being on Wii and passing it by.  What's next?  People passing up Disgaea because its on the PS3 and features 2D sprites?  I don't think so. 

If anything, people should be MORE inclined to buy this game because its on the Wii.  When people keep claiming the Wiis graphics are 'inferior', then why is it bad that this game is on the Wii when its 2D?  Next thing you know, people are going to claim Metal Slug 7 and Contra 4 are inferior on the DS because they're 2D and could only work on the PSPs 'superior hardware'.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Kenryoku_Maxis said:
theARTIST0017 said:
Ryudo said:
theARTIST0017 said:
wfz said:

First of all, if this game was on the 360/PS3, I'd want it.  There's games on the 360/PS3 I want right now.  People should stop worrying so much what console a game is on, if its 'HD or not, etc and worry more about if the game is fun.  There's been way too many people whining about this game being on Wii and passing it by.  What's next?  People passing up Disgaea because its on the PS3 and features 2D sprites?  I don't think so. 

If anything, people should be MORE inclined to buy this game because its on the Wii.  When people keep claiming the Wiis graphics are 'inferior', then why is it bad that this game is on the Wii when its 2D?  Next thing you know, people are going to claim Metal Slug 7 and Contra 4 are inferior on the DS because they're 2D and could only work on the PSPs 'superior hardware'.

I pretty much agree.

There is many PS3 titles out and rumoured about and announced I really have interest,I don't even have a PS3 yet.  So while I am hyped for many 3rd party "core" Wii games,I am hyped for titles on other systems.

DaSimkin said:

Seriously, this is one of the best games to come out this year, the best game on the WII for sure. 

And yet only 120,000 units sold?

What is wrong with you guys.

Go and buy the game and enjoy!  It's a work of art and a pleasure to play.

Oh I'm sorry I'm not made of money and my crap Wii console doesn't read discs!

Around the Network
Snesboy said:
DaSimkin said:

Seriously, this is one of the best games to come out this year, the best game on the WII for sure. 

And yet only 120,000 units sold?

What is wrong with you guys.

Go and buy the game and enjoy!  It's a work of art and a pleasure to play.

Oh I'm sorry I'm not made of money and my crap Wii console doesn't read discs!

You aswell as others, no very well that the OP didn't mean it that way. It is quite obvious what the topic creator meant, and it definately doesn't include your situation.

^

That's true. I just wanted to be a dick.

However, I will be purchasing the game regardless of the condition of my Wii's disc drive.

Well have YOU bought, the conduit, madworld, cursed mountain, dead space extraction ect? If not you make ME sick. See its easily turned around. Ive bought quite a few hardcore wii games so im doing my part to support em and keep em coming. Btw, i suggest you buy the grinder when it comes out, looks awesome.

All who didnt buy One Piece: Unlimited Adventure make me sick and seeing the sales I would be sick forever.

MANUELF said:
All who didnt buy One Piece: Unlimited Adventure make me sick and seeing the sales I would be sick forever.

I like anime myself but One Piece was the only show I actually got headaches from,not even trying to joke..it honestly gave me severe headaches.