By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - i wana work at blockbuster

why u ask? for TWO reasons

1. 10 free game and movie rentals a week

2. u can rent games 2 weeks be4 they come out! so like, in a week from now i could be playing uncharted 2!

where is a place u'd wana work at that has gaming perks? 

Around the Network

ooh that sounds awesome.

the Gamestation in the centre of Edinburgh has a lifesize 3D high-quality figure of Link, i'd love to work there so i could just stand and stare at it ALLLLLL DAYYYYY.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Hollywood Video has some perks but not as good as that!

Good luck, they may not be in business much longer.

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.

I wanna work at Bethesda. I'd get to shake hands and chat with Todd Howard, see the development of the next Elder Scrolls and tons of other cool stuff.

Around the Network

I would work at gamefunk. You get to play games that have just a hint of funk to them.

Gearbox said:

why u ask? for TWO reasons

1. 10 free game and movie rentals a week

2. u can rent games 2 weeks be4 they come out! so like, in a week from now i could be playing uncharted 2!

where is a place u'd wana work at that has gaming perks? 

Are you sure you have your info correct? My brother works for Blockbuster and his discount isn't nearly that generous. He gets five movie rentals a week and no game rentals. He is allowed to rent out movies before their public release so long as they're back on Monday night.

I would like to work at VGChartz, and get all the gaming related perks that come with it.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I wanna be... The very best. like no one ever was!
to catch them is my real test
to train is my cause!

Well, at least you set your sights high.

I would work for IGN as Jessica Chobot's personal slav. . . assistant.

whats so attractive about chobot ?
shes dumb as dumb can be. and far from being any attractive.