By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - i wana work at blockbuster

But she has lady parts Pallus, lady parts! ;)

OT: Its a good thing they offer those free rentals, I imagine with the pay you will need as much free stuff as you can get...

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Check out my daily drawings here and help keep me on task!

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:
whats so attractive about chobot ?
shes dumb as dumb can be. and far from being any attractive.
Agree to disagree

PullusPardus said:
I wanna be... The very best. like no one ever was!
to catch them is my real test
to train is my cause!

I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Each Pokemon to understand
The power that's inside

Pokemon!
It's you and me
I know it's my destiny
Pokemon!
Ooh, you're my best friend

In a world we must defend
Pokemon!
Our hearts so true
Our courage will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you
Pokemon
Gotta catch 'em all!

LOL

lol ReaL HIGH ACHIEVER.....

I wanna be a cleaner...Actually I'm 24 and own my house outright and have £400,000 in the bank along with £200 a wk disability benefits....

work can wait ;)

^Someone must have had a lucky inheritance.....

Around the Network
nightsurge said:
PullusPardus said:
I wanna be... The very best. like no one ever was!
to catch them is my real test
to train is my cause!

I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Each Pokemon to understand
The power that's inside

Pokemon!
It's you and me
I know it's my destiny
Pokemon!
Ooh, you're my best friend

In a world we must defend
Pokemon!
Our hearts so true
Our courage will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you
Pokemon
Gotta catch 'em all!

LOL

Pokemon was the greatest.. I would love to go out on a journey to catch pokemon. You don't even have to work, you just battle!

Onyxmeth said:
Gearbox said:

why u ask? for TWO reasons

1. 10 free game and movie rentals a week

2. u can rent games 2 weeks be4 they come out! so like, in a week from now i could be playing uncharted 2!

where is a place u'd wana work at that has gaming perks? 

Are you sure you have your info correct? My brother works for Blockbuster and his discount isn't nearly that generous. He gets five movie rentals a week and no game rentals. He is allowed to rent out movies before their public release so long as they're back on Monday night.

I would like to work at VGChartz, and get all the gaming related perks that come with it.

i am sure. my bro used to work there. sooo muccch fun. we live in canada maybe thats y?

Onyxmeth said:
Gearbox said:

why u ask? for TWO reasons

1. 10 free game and movie rentals a week

2. u can rent games 2 weeks be4 they come out! so like, in a week from now i could be playing uncharted 2!

where is a place u'd wana work at that has gaming perks? 

Are you sure you have your info correct? My brother works for Blockbuster and his discount isn't nearly that generous. He gets five movie rentals a week and no game rentals. He is allowed to rent out movies before their public release so long as they're back on Monday night.

I would like to work at VGChartz, and get all the gaming related perks that come with it.

I want to work at VGChartz also.

Oh, wait, I do!   

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
AdventWolf said:

Pokemon was the greatest.. I would love to go out on a journey to catch pokemon. You don't even have to work, you just battle!

and mug the trainers that you beat! (seriously, that allways bugged me. especially after you finish the game and then find trainers in viridian forest that you "skipped")

I'd want to work at blizzard. after 5 years you get a shield. after 10 you get a sword. and they already own my soul already, so why not?

um..stuff