By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Where will Kingdom Hearts 3 eventually land?

KH3 isn't coming out this generation.

But next gen, depending on who vies for exclusivity out the gate, or succeeds in hardware the first 6 months upon release, will get the game.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

Probably Wii and maybe the DS. That seems to be where KH's target demographic is.

Im gonna say Wii

hatmoza said:

Before E3, A lot of people on these forums were strongly convinced that KH3 will be released on the Wii. With the announcements of both the PS3 wand and 360's Natal, these believes have vanished through thin air (just like all arguments do anyway). It seems now that any of the 3 major consoles would make a perfect home to this future game. And with the funny way Square Enix has been acting lately with it's releases and what not, my guess is as good as yours.

Where do you think Kingdom Hearts 3 will be released? And why?

What is this, some kind of half-assed revisionist history?

When the subject of KH3 came up there was a strong wall of Sony fanboys screaming at the top of their lungs that it could never go to the Wii. "Wiimote is stupid, Nomura is a Sony fanboy, graphics aren't good enough, Disney too hardcore for Nintendo, Sony owns Kingdom Hearts, employees would quit if they had to make a Wii game!" and other delightfully delusional pieces of bullshit.

In one paragraph you managed to contort reality to fit this silly agenda. You pretend like there was some unanimous opinion that it was going to the Wii when in reality even well reasoned arguments attracted at least 3 angry Sony fanboys grothing at the mouth. You also pretend that KH3 is dependant on motion controls when one of the main argumens against it being on the Wii was that everybody hates motion controls and swinging the wiimote more than three times would tire out even the greatist olympic champions. Motion controls wasn't even the reasoning behind KH3 forWii but it's cute to see something that was listed as a con against KH3 suddenly become a pro for rival consoles just because they introduced me-too devices that haven't even proven themselves.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

pterodactyl said:

Probably Wii and maybe the DS. That seems to be where KH's target demographic is.

DS not so sure, 358/2 wasn't a success.

even if had "disney" demographic.

Around the Network

ONLY ON PS3. Seriously though i have no idea

PS3 + 360.

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

It's pretty obvious it will go to Wii .... HD in 2012/2013 as multiplatform with PS3/X360 :D

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

In my disc tray.

4 ≈ One

We have basically nothing to go on right now yet people are still arguing about a game that probably won't come out this generation. Good work VGC users.

Damnit soriku that gif is going to give me nightmares.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka