By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will the PS3 reach 30m units by the end of 09?

CGI-Quality said:
darthdevidem01 said:
CGI-Quality said:

28-28.5mill tops. 30 mill by Mar 2010!

Edit: Now of course if PS3 keeps "shocking us" with these numbers, I think 30mill isn't too far out of question by Jan 1, 2010.

If it does, it can happen

At this rate it looks do-able. However, be cautious everyone, we could still fall short

but this "rate" will go down

I JUST hope that the people who are buying PS3's now are replaced by more people that buy it in the holidays

It would be terrible, if all the people who were planning to buy it in the holidays buy it NOW!

Its a twisted logic I know!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

probably not, ill say next year it will reach that point... and what the hell is black Friday?

Hardcoregamer1989 said:
probably not, ill say next year it will reach that point... and what the hell is black Friday?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Friday_(shopping)

CGI-Quality said:
darthdevidem01 said:
CGI-Quality said:
darthdevidem01 said:
CGI-Quality said:

Edit: Now of course if PS3 keeps "shocking us" with these numbers, I think 30mill isn't too far out of question by Jan 1, 2010.

At this rate it looks do-able. However, be cautious everyone, we could still fall short

I JUST hope that the people who are buying PS3's now are replaced by more people that buy it in the holidays

It would be terrible, if all the people who were planning to buy it in the holidays buy it NOW!

Nope, that doesn't work that way. The holiday is the BUSIEST time of the year.

yeah I hope it doesn't.

Its just after seeing such sales one thinks something bad will happen

darthdevidem01 said:
CGI-Quality said:
darthdevidem01 said:
CGI-Quality said:
darthdevidem01 said:
CGI-Quality said:

yeah I hope it doesn't.

Let's join our hands in prayer.

Around the Network
Hardcoregamer1989 said:

Thanksgiving is always on Thursday. The day after is THE BIGGEST holiday sales day in the U.S.. Stores open at 4 a.m. and have huge price cuts and sales.

depends on teh christmas sure.

but there is a small change indeed.
if does one million between oct and the second week of november there is a chance it does the rest 4 million in christmas time.

theprof00 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
CGI-Quality said:
darthdevidem01 said:
CGI-Quality said:
darthdevidem01 said:
CGI-Quality said:

yeah I hope it doesn't.

Let's join our hands in prayer.

i wouldn't put so much as a dime to back this but,....YES!

PS3 will sell 5,155,652 units until year's end.