By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2009: D21lewis VS Darthdevidem01

FOREST-SPIRIT voting for DARTHDEVIDEM01!!!OMG!!!

Around the Network

I just cannot decide...both are great. So I'll just be nuisance and don't vote.

D21Lewis... he makes me laugh constantly, that makes him the greatest :)

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

theprof00 said:
how is that? its unfair to all the regular users to have to compete with mods and contributors. a mod or contributor will obviously win.

Huh? CGI beat Naz, TwROO (contrib) beat DKII (admin), pbroy beat loaded. If anything, it proves that colored names don't necessarily win

Darth is the king threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

@zexen, usually i completely agree with you, but I guess it's going to have to stop at game preference

None of those guys are really that popular anyway. Sure they are great guys, but those winners are much more popular. We never even see those mods on the site that much either...

to prove my point, nobody even likes twesterm and he beat seraphic

theprof00 said:
@zexen, usually i completely agree with you, but I guess it's going to have to stop at game preference

None of those guys are really that popular anyway. Sure they are great guys, but those winners are much more popular. We never even see those mods on the site that much either...

theprof00 said:

Well obviously people do otherwise they wouldn't have voted for him ...

d21lewis.

Darth is a good guy, but I have issues with his style of THREAD POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Seece said:
theprof00 said:

Well obviously people do otherwise they wouldn't have voted for him ...

i'll admit, it was a difficult joke to get