By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - TGS 2009: Resonance of Fate trailer

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/09/28/tgs-2009-resonance-of-fate-trailer-now-with-100-fewer-bullets/#comments

enjoy!

Around the Network

Nice I'll get it when it's released.

Hmm maybe time to try and learn som japanese so I don't have to wait for 1+ years before playing some of the games released there.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

I don't know what to say

this morning the FF13 TGS Trailer came out

it was colorful, with a typical FF song in, very FF basically in presentation & quality.

Now this......it looks so different but very appealing

ROF seems like a WRPG to be honest, it has a steampunk setting, but I don't know, theres a charm in this game coming out, it could just be a big winner for SEGA

I mean a big winner in a BIG way.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Now I am hyped for this, me getting hyped for JRPG is happening a lot this week. First Crystal Chronicles, after that Tales of Graces, Final Fantasy XIII, and now this.

Also I wish they would make FPS/RPG similar to this setting.

@Acevil

AGREED

My hype for FFCC:TCB began this week

hype for TOG increased TENFOLD

FF13 hype.....lets not even go there, its light years ahead of everything else along with GT5

& now Resonance Of fate.....maybe TGS this year wasn't that bad.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
I don't know what to say

this morning the FF13 TGS Trailer came out

it was colorful, with a typical FF song in, very FF basically in presentation & quality.

Now this......it looks so different but very appealing

ROF seems like a WRPG to be honest, it has a steampunk setting, but I don't know, theres a charm in this game coming out, it could just be a big winner for SEGA

I mean a big winner in a BIG way.

it only feels like a WRPG b/c of the use of guns in the game lol. And as for Sega, they have already become a winner in my eyes thanks to Valkyria Chronicles and this game will only put more icing on the cake. Bottom line here is 2010 is the year of the RPG

darthdevidem01 said:
@Acevil

AGREED

My hype for FFCC:TCB began this week

hype for TOG increased TENFOLD

FF13 hype.....lets not even go there, its light years ahead of everything else along with GT5

& now Resonance Of fate.....maybe TGS this year wasn't that bad.

It wasn't bad at all, the main problem was that every other third party developer is "inlove" ($$$$$) with Natal and now are working on "projects" that can't be shown at this time.