By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Two new mods / news writers

Thanks kn.....I would do an excellent job providing what ioi needs for a mod and that is provide more Xbox 360 news and help mrstickball out. If anything I just would like to have access to the news part to post news up on the board.

Around the Network

Thanks lolita....like I said to kn...I would definetly do my best to give the 360 info out as soon as possible....

By the way lolita are you on MSN?!?

W29 said:
...I would definetly do my best to give the 360 info out as soon as possible...

That would be nice. Maybe you can let those that don't have a 360 yet which numbers belong to the batch that doesn't RRoD.

We should make a poll about this:

I see a lot of W29 and Naznatips votes.

Someone who wants to make a thread about this?

Around the Network
your mother said:
ssj12 said:
I'll take the job, I can and will take a near-unbiased stance, I do already as much as I can. Or at least take the PC side of arguments.

What, after this comment?

"I'm seriously starting to hate this site..half of you dont even understand how technology works. You probably don't even know a 4 terabyte HDD is going to be released soon. Morons."

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=0&id=8677

.. i stand by my self nomination. This site really needs to be cleaned and and push for more intelligent conversations. Few people on this site can hold a good none flaming chat for more then 5 posts. I try my best not to flame but after reading 15 unintelligent and none seeming to have nothing to do with topic X and is nothing but flaming console Y while making console Z more important than person A's own life. It's rather annoying and cant piss you off quite easily after reading 1000 posts that are basically just like that.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

your mother said:
W29 said:
...I would definetly do my best to give the 360 info out as soon as possible...

That would be nice. Maybe you can let those that don't have a 360 yet which numbers belong to the batch that doesn't RRoD.

Ok......now that was really being smart, but anyway...like I said that question is hard maybe you should go around America and ask every single store or owner of the 360 and you should get your answer. k?

I nominate myself. I'm a huge PS3 fan and believer. This is me gazing at the amazing PS3 stuff outside of a store.

(j/k)

@fazz

You know that pic of the PS3 and all the goodies in that window looks rather good, maybe I should speed my PS3 purchase up a little, then again I'm going to wait till FFXIII releases....Lost Odyssey will satisfy my needs...

For 360 I would go with rocketpig (retrogamer + writing skills), Kn is also a good guy.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."