By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Two new mods / news writers

@Soriku

I believe you 8)

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
Post count certainly matters...it's good to know what a person's behavior is like, and also the fact that they are interested in participating on this site.
 Oh, I understand why and it makes perfect sense. I was saying "too bad" for me. Had I participated more, then I could have been considered.

Check out the VGC Crunch this Podcast and Blog at www.tsnetcast.com

ssj12 said:
I'll take the job, I can and will take a near-unbiased stance, I do already as much as I can. Or at least take the PC side of arguments.

What, after this comment?

"I'm seriously starting to hate this site..half of you dont even understand how technology works. You probably don't even know a 4 terabyte HDD is going to be released soon. Morons."

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=0&id=8677

Okay. After talking about it with a couple people, I'll nominate myself. I'm not sure if I'm really what ioi is looking for right now, but I'll do my best to help build up the news section by posting news stories about all systems. I'll continue to remain active on the forums and do my best to keep them clean and civil when necessary, while allowing free discussion and opinion. If I'm not what you are looking for in a mod I completely understand. Thanks guys for all the support.

I nominate:
Naznatips
Makingmusic
W29
Onna
Rocketpig

Never argue with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Brawl FC: 0473-7449-8088

Around the Network

Naz for president!

And congrats to Montana.

naznatips said:
Okay. After talking about it with a couple people, I'll nominate myself. I'm not sure if I'm really what ioi is looking for right now, but I'll do my best to help build up the news section by posting news stories about all systems. I'll continue to remain active on the forums and do my best to keep them clean and civil when necessary, while allowing free discussion and opinion. If I'm not what you are looking for in a mod I completely understand. Thanks guys for all the support.

That was a moving post, but what made it EPIC was having the visual of Pheonix Wright as your avatar while reading it.  You, sir, mean business.

I nominate Nazn.

Check out the VGC Crunch this Podcast and Blog at www.tsnetcast.com

Go Naznatips!

Another vote for W29. As a fellow 360'r myself, I've found him to be pretty unbiased in all the forums even when he is showing his love for the 360. I'd enjoy being a 360 mod and I'd throw my hat in the ring, but I don't have time to focus on writing stories too terribly often and I'd like to see it go to someone like W29...

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Congrats MontanaHatchet!

*Thinks* Hmmm... I nominate w29 and naznatips!

w29 because he is a 360 fan but his comments aren't fanboyish, trollish or flamish!

naznatips because he makes great posts and provides good info!