By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - God of war collection video leaked

The video is off screen with bad audio but the game remake looks amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD_-9wkQFio

Around the Network

my ears hurts me !

Isn't this basically just the HD versions of God of War 1&2 that were already available as unlockables or something?

Slimebeast said:
Isn't this basically just the HD versions of God of War 1&2 that were already available as unlockables or something?

lulwut????

but wow, looks awesome.

hurry up and come out!

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:

What in blazes are you talking about??

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
Slimebeast said:

In God of War 2 you had this secret code I think which opened up a HD version of the game.

Not surprising at all. Sony even leaked Nintendo's pricecut...

Slimebeast said:
Dgc1808 said:
Slimebeast said:

In God of War 2 you had this secret code I think which opened up a HD version of the game.

lol, you unlock HD version of the game cinematics

HD version of the game.....dude  XD

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I'm sure it's just because it's off-camera and the camera man is obviously drunk and ready to fall over, but that looks exactly like the old games. If I wasn't told I was looking at an HD remake of the two games, I would assume these were just video captures of the originals.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.