By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - OMG! "Epic Mickey" information compilation. Looks incredible!

thekitchensink said:
mike_intellivision said:
V-r0cK said:
theARTIST0017 said:
You know, if the Wii doesn't get KH3, at least we will be getting this. And I'm more hyped for this game anyway. If we get this and KH3 then . . . Wii > All

What if its because the Wii isnt getting KH3 that this game is the reason its being made exclusive for Wii?? 

OT:  Cecepts are always great and seems like Disney's going in a great direction but I want to see some game screenshots.

I honestly do not think that anyone is getting KH3. I do not believe it will ever exist.

If it does exist, I look for it to be late this genreation or early next. It will incorporate motion controls -- which to me means PS3 and Wii this generation (because they will use essentially the same system, as opposed to Project Natal). Also, working with Sony and Nintendo helps in the home market and the western markets, so it is a win-win.

MIke from Morgantown

Nomura has said before that there will be at least one more console release for the series at some point.  Whether it's Kingdom Hearts 3 or another prequel or sidestory remains to be seen, though.

My bet is they're going to compare the sales of 358 and BBS to judge which home system they should make it for.

oooh this is going to be fun. Does anyone want to make a bet against me? I bet KH 358/2 Days will outsell BBS. Not rape it, but outsell it by a good margin.

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

Around the Network

It looks decent.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Thought I'd resurrect this thread. There's a newer one but this one has links to more info/speculation.
http://gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2009/10/05/spoiler-alert-epic-november-issue-revealed.aspx

theARTIST0017 said:
You know, if the Wii doesn't get KH3, at least we will be getting this. And I'm more hyped for this game anyway. If we get this and KH3 then . . . Wii > All

Why would KH3 be on the wii.

Gintama is the funniest show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud owner of all currnet gen consoles.

I not a big wii fan

Okita the sadist.

Disney is evil confirmed.

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network
deathbleachnarutodbz said:
theARTIST0017 said:

Because the Wii is a video game console and  Kh3 will be a video game if it is developed. If you are looking to turn this thread into a "Which console will KH3 be on" thread please edit your post. We don't need that shit again.

sc94597 said:
deathbleachnarutodbz said:
theARTIST0017 said:

Because the Wii is a video game console and  Kh3 will be a video game if it is developed. If you are looking to turn this thread into a "Which console will KH3 be on" thread please edit your post. We don't need that shit again.

well said

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

way too dark

no way its a wii game...

oh my god......this game sounds amazing

shadowD said:

oh my god......this game sounds amazing

Saaaahhhhweeeeeeeeeeet!

I can't wait to hear more about this game.