By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - OMG! "Epic Mickey" information compilation. Looks incredible!

This game looks like it'll be extremely atmospheric. I just hope they can nail it down. I trust Warren Spector, though.

I found this pick on Glover's portfolio website. I hadn't seen it before so I decided to post it. It's Cinderella's castle from other angles and there's another Mickey hand thrown in for good measure.

Around the Network

holy crap, this game seems huge

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

Quick update:

From Game Informer!!

That's my birthday!!

theARTIST0017 said:
You know, if the Wii doesn't get KH3, at least we will be getting this. And I'm more hyped for this game anyway. If we get this and KH3 then . . . Wii > All

What if its because the Wii isnt getting KH3 that this game is the reason its being made exclusive for Wii?? 

OT:  Cecepts are always great and seems like Disney's going in a great direction but I want to see some game screenshots.

chasmatic12 said:

Quick update:

From Game Informer!!

That's my birthday!!

I'm still not convinced it's Mickey.  After all, it could be a horribly-misdrawn Batman symbol.  And we all know Batman games don't work on the Wii.  So therefore, ice cream has no bones, and this isn't a Wii game.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network
V-r0cK said:
theARTIST0017 said:
You know, if the Wii doesn't get KH3, at least we will be getting this. And I'm more hyped for this game anyway. If we get this and KH3 then . . . Wii > All

What if its because the Wii isnt getting KH3 that this game is the reason its being made exclusive for Wii?? 

OT:  Cecepts are always great and seems like Disney's going in a great direction but I want to see some game screenshots.

I honestly do not think that anyone is getting KH3. I do not believe it will ever exist.

If it does exist, I look for it to be late this genreation or early next. It will incorporate motion controls -- which to me means PS3 and Wii this generation (because they will use essentially the same system, as opposed to Project Natal). Also, working with Sony and Nintendo helps in the home market and the western markets, so it is a win-win.

MIke from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

mike_intellivision said:
V-r0cK said:
theARTIST0017 said:

I honestly do not think that anyone is getting KH3. I do not believe it will ever exist.

If it does exist, I look for it to be late this genreation or early next. It will incorporate motion controls -- which to me means PS3 and Wii this generation (because they will use essentially the same system, as opposed to Project Natal). Also, working with Sony and Nintendo helps in the home market and the western markets, so it is a win-win.

MIke from Morgantown

Nomura has said before that there will be at least one more console release for the series at some point.  Whether it's Kingdom Hearts 3 or another prequel or sidestory remains to be seen, though.

My bet is they're going to compare the sales of 358 and BBS to judge which home system they should make it for.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Do you guys think that 10/12 is when the mag is being released or when the website will be updated? or both?

Soriku said:
The next KH game is probably a sidestory but he said it was a more 'legitimate' entry.

When did he say that?

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

It really does Epic shots! its like disneys downfall