By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Another World, biggest DS game of 2010?

themanwithnoname said:
I don't know about biggest DS game yet. Golden Sun DS and Dragon Quest IX in US (hopefully) will be right up there with it, but it is going to be great.

We mean ROM size.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network
LordTheNightKnight said:
themanwithnoname said:
I don't know about biggest DS game yet. Golden Sun DS and Dragon Quest IX in US (hopefully) will be right up there with it, but it is going to be great.

We mean ROM size.

Oh, well I still think it'll be big in terms of quality!

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

mai said:
@OP

Interested, but not sure if this's a must buy for me. Like Onyxmeth I'm not so fond of Level-5 RPGs. I'd like if the game would be more of an adventure game.

@DarkNight_DS

Larger? You mean full of FMV like FF7? No, thanks, current DS games are big enough for me.

No, I expect to see some larger games then Grand theft Auto China Town Wars.  I'm not an FMV fan by any means.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

I love both companies' work and both are among my favourite in their respected medium.

I have high hopes for this game. At the very least it'll no doubt ooze with charm much like Professor Layton or practically Ghibli film. Great collaboration, I think.

@Onyxmeth: I cannot imagine the game having much, if any, similarity to past games like WKC or Dark Cloud. Judging from what limited gameplay we've seen and its style, I would say it's more akin to DQ or Professor Layton.

@Roma: Thanks for the embed, the game is looking damn good.

At the end it says "for Nintendo DS & Another Platform," which confused me. I guess it may also go to the PSP / Wii or something?

Around the Network
c0rd said:

At the end it says "for Nintendo DS & Another Platform," which confused me. I guess it may also go to the PSP / Wii or something?

or iphone

Think for yourself, question authority

c0rd said:

Yeah, I noticed that too.  At 4 gigs, I wouldn't be surprised if it went to the Wii.