By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - ToV PS3 sold half of what the 360 version sold worldwide in its 1st week

ToV PS3 Japan 09/17/09                                0.23 million

ToV 360 Wordlwide since 08/07/08                0.41 million

Care to discuss....

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Lately theres so many threads about same topic.

Fanboys are running rampant, that's why. All that SHOULD matter is that there are more people with an amazing game in their hands.

Only half? Flop!

Tsk, this thread has already been made.

Request lock

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

The rpg fanbase is bigger on ps3. So not a surprise.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Darth's thread was better, because it had more caps, and made a better comparison (why compare first week in Japan to LT WW, rather than LT in Japan?)

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
Darth's thread was better, because it had more caps, and made a better comparison (why compare first week in Japan to LT WW, rather than LT in Japan?)

No no, I compare Japan's 1st week with 360 LT because It sold  more than half of what it did in one region and in a week than it did over a year WW!

Kantor, your just mad why you still can't fugure out my old PSN idea

hatmoza said:
Kantor said:

No no, I compare Japan's 1st week with 360 LT because It sold  more than half of what it did in one region and in a week than it did over a year WW!

Kantor, your just mad why you still can't fugure out my old PSN idea

Yes, but Darth compared Japan to Japan, and said in one week, it had sold more than ToV 360 in its entire lifetime!

Seece would be so ashamed of you!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

ToV will be the first Tales game I've ever played. I'll buy it when it's released in NA.