By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Greatest User Tournament 2009: Badgenome VS Dsister44

What do people think about keeping Megaman in? He's permabanned so it seems a bit pointless as he isn't a poster anymore.

We might have a bonus round to replace him, will have to speak to Machina about it!

Around the Network

@Seece:

Keep Megaman, that round will be dedicated to him. He was a great poster

OT: Badgenome! He is one funny guy.

@seece

PLEASE replace him with KHUUTRA!!!!!!

or Replace DmeisterJ, he's never here anymore!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Seece said:

What do people think about keeping Megaman in? He's permabanned so it seems a bit pointless as he isn't a poster anymore.

We might have a bonus round to replace him, will have to speak to Machina about it!

Give megaman's slot to kirby007. It's only fitting that he should get an alt in the tournament.

I say take him out...

Former something....

Around the Network

Badgenome for the win. I just look at the avatar and look immediately to the right expecting greatness. He obliges about 9/10 times.

badgenome. Each one of his posts are just classic

Seece said:

take him out, and anyone else who doesnt use the site anymore.  Its not really fair to the users who love this site and post here on a regular basis

The only reason I'd take Megaman out is because he could be replaced with someone possibly "bigger" (don't shoot)

DmeisterJ and Starcraft still post sometimes, I'm not taking them out.

Oh no...I missed last round...I wanted to support CGI but since he won it's all cool ;)

I vote badgenome for this round.