By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Perhaps it's the dark chakra inside him. Can we expect the return of orochimaru even after itachi's work?

Around the Network

The latest Jiraiya episodes were great. I was extremely impressed. Too bad there's no episode this week.

For the record, my favorite character is Shikamaru. Why in the world doesn't that guy get more screen time?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

@ yes it was great in it was mostly cannon with a bit of filler here and there

i like how they did this instead of doing it during the middle of the up coming fight

the chapter this week was ok but im sick of sasuke and his plotkais

^:/ I LOVED THIS WEEKS CHAPTER!! SASUKE *O* X3

Grr sasuke keeps getting revived by people. First Karin, then Jugo and now again in the latest chapter. He'd have been dead 3 times over by now. Since when is he such a weakling!

Around the Network

This weeks chapter of Naruto was awesome. Sasuke has reached his limit I see. Here is the link to the chapter

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/466/

@Orca since he lost the curse seal

I don't think it's a horrible series, but it takes them too damn long to get to anything that I just eventually lost interest in the show.

I more or less made it through the first series (I skipped A LOT of the goofy random stupid ones towards the end) and just stopped during Shipuuden (somewhere in the late 30's). It got to a point where it to them five episodes to get past the amount of time it takes to mutter a short sentence and I just stopped caring.

For a 20 minute show it's retarded that they spend the first 5 on recaps and then another 5 doing the same thing that happened the show before. There are much better things that I can waste my time on, like Gossip Girl, or The Hills, or Family Guy, or some other random pointless show that you feel just as stupid for watching.

Don't get me wrong, it's nice that they tried to do so much with developing the characters and did a decent job once they actually got somewhere, but just so much fluff. For a show that has like 300 episodes, they really could have done it all just as well or better in 100.

twesterm said:
I don't think it's a horrible series, but it takes them too damn long to get to anything that I just eventually lost interest in the show.

I more or less made it through the first series (I skipped A LOT of the goofy random stupid ones towards the end) and just stopped during Shipuuden (somewhere in the late 30's). It got to a point where it to them five episodes to get past the amount of time it takes to mutter a short sentence and I just stopped caring.

For a 20 minute show it's retarded that they spend the first 5 on recaps and then another 5 doing the same thing that happened the show before. There are much better things that I can waste my time on, like Gossip Girl, or The Hills, or Family Guy, or some other random pointless show that you feel just as stupid for watching.

Don't get me wrong, it's nice that they tried to do so much with developing the characters and did a decent job once they actually got somewhere, but just so much fluff. For a show that has like 300 episodes, they really could have done it all just as well or better in 100.

My advice to you is to read the manga. Its FAR better then the anime and MUCH more to the point.

g-value said:
twesterm said:

My advice to you is to read the manga. Its FAR better then the anime and MUCH more to the point.

Yeah, but then I would be one of those people that read manga.  That would be like one step away from being one of those people that camp out in the manga isle at Barnes and Noble and I would have to kick my own ass.