By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Naruto Discussion

first off in this thread we will be talking about events that happens in the manga and anime so if you aren't caught up with the manga and anime in japan there will be Spoilers

to those who do Know of Naruto its a shonen manga made by Masashi Kishimoto its story of a boy who is determined to become a Hokage.the second part is about naruto trying to save his friend from the darkness that's in his heart

also i will add summeries to the op when a new chapter or episode comes out

to those who are just coming here to say X anime is better with out giving reason to why its better just dont post

a special thanks g-value to  who gave me the idea to make this

Around the Network

character of the week: Pain / Nagato

Nagato was leader of Akatsuki and Amegakure. he grow up in a time of war many of his close ones died during this time. after his parents died he meet and befriended  Konan and Yahiko. the meet and trained under  Jiraiya were they learned how to use ninjutsu. after he left they became full fledged rain ninjas. hanzo became scared of there group so he made a trap with danzo to kill them. hanzo took konan hostage and he treated Nagato to kill her if he didnt kill yahiko. Nagato struggled with himself, until Yahiko physically forced Nagato to kill him by placing the kunai in his hand and guiding it. With Yahiko's dying breath, he told Nagato to survive, because he believed in Jiraiya's words that Nagato would become the world's savior. This would become the second great pain of Nagato's life because of this event he took yahikos dreams and made them his own after some time he took the Allis pain and killed hanzo

to read more of this character go to here

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Nagato

summeries will be added on saturday

jutsu of the week

Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique

By summoning the King of Hell, Nagato can re-infuse new life force energy to dead bodies of those recently killed. With their rejuvenated bodies acting as an anchor, the individual souls are able to leave the crossroad between life and the afterlife, returning back to their physical form. The jutsu targets all the individuals killed, even those not necessarily killed by the Six Paths of Pain. There also seems to be a time limit to when this technique can be used, as Nagato is unable to bring back those who have remained dead for a long period of time, such as Yahiko and Jiraiya. This technique requires a massive amount of chakra, due to which it resulted in Nagato's death due to chakra overuse. Also, Nagato became severely weakened, and his hair became increasingly thinner and grayer during his use of the technique

Video Of the week

Archive

rock lee amv Dont stop me now by queen - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VveEWWlNdpU&feature=player_embedded

Around the Network

you can now post

i hereby christen thee *smashes bottle*

let the discussion of one great anime/manga series commence.

i loved the fake spoilers this week Tobi Tank http://sarah8685.deviantart.com/art/Tobi-tank-137922538

^^XD
YAYAYAYYAY! THE CHARACTER OF THE WEEK IS SASUKE!!!!CANT WAIT FOR THIS WEEKS CHAPTER!!! (no tobi tank ;-;)

I'm really behind on Naturo.

I got all the way to Naruto going 4-tail kyuubi against Orochiamru.. has much happened sinc then?

Pixel Art can be fun.