By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

SmokedHostage go to animeseason thats were i go

Around the Network

You could try hulu.com It's where i watch my naruto now. It's always reliable

Animeseasons's interface is more friendly than hulu imo. Also.. I have over 80 episodes to watch. There goes ~35 hours of my life.

Pixel Art can be fun.

I just go to Animeblogz or OnePieceofBleach...

Former something....

Sasuke is really lame and boring.

Also, everyone should use NarutoGet.

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:

I find Jugo much better then him right now...

Former something....

MontanaHatchet said:

You gotta be kidding me. Do you read the Naruto manga? Sasuke is a complete BEAST in it right now.

g-value said:
MontanaHatchet said:

You gotta be kidding me. Do you read the Naruto manga? Sasuke is a complete BEAST in it right now.

Yes, I'm up to he latest issues. He's just boring. Having power greater than Kages just using his eyes and not even moving is really not that interesting.

MontanaHatchet said:
g-value said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Yes, I'm up to he latest issues. He's just boring. Having power greater than Kages just using his eyes and not even moving is really not that interesting.

What are you talking about? Sasuke killed a number of samurais in cold blood and even ran a chidori through the Raikage. The man is going against pretty much all the Kages. What ninja in Naruto do you know would do something as outrageous as that? Why must you deny Sasuke's obvious awesomeness?

g-value said:
MontanaHatchet said:
g-value said:
MontanaHatchet said:

What are you talking about? Sasuke killed a number of samurais in cold blood and even ran a chidori through the Raikage. The man is going against pretty much all the Kages. What ninja in Naruto do you know would do something as outrageous as that? Why must you deny Sasuke's obvious awesomeness?

If Sasuke killed all those samurais, it means they were nothing but fodder. And his fight against the Raikage doesn't impress me. Naruto, in Sage Mode, could likely take on all the Kages at once too. Naruto is truly cool. Sasuke isn't awesome because he's an arrogant little twit, and the only flaw with Naruto is that he still desperately clings to him.