By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Naughty Dog: "Uncharted 3 will look better than Uncharted 2".

Third one needs to be here YESTERDAY :( I finished Uncharted 2: Among Thieves today... I WANT MY FIX! >_>

Around the Network
papflesje said:
Third one needs to be here YESTERDAY :( I finished Uncharted 2: Among Thieves today... I WANT MY FIX! >_>

Whut?

yay for review privileges :p

hatmoza said:
I like the determination of Naughty Dog. They should be used as an example to the developers that bitch that the PS3 hardware is too hard to work with.

Well said, and I think other devs are going to have no choice but try to catch up with ND with their PS3 content.  It  also shows how PS3 exclusives will always be better than cross-platform games on PS3. 

papflesje said:

I hate you ¬_¬

But on a side note, it seems like you enjoyed it.

Around the Network

wow there is Uncharted 3 !?

brianblair said:
hatmoza said:
I like the determination of Naughty Dog. They should be used as an example to the developers that bitch that the PS3 hardware is too hard to work with.

Well said, and I think other devs are going to have no choice but try to catch up with ND with their PS3 content.  It  also shows how PS3 exclusives will always be better than cross-platform games on PS3. 

Naughty Dog is sharing tricks with other developers, so I think maybe more developers will start going trying to take advantage of the PS3 hardware.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Carl2291 said:
papflesje said:

I hate you ¬_¬

Hate me? Then I guess I won't mention Ratchet & Clank: A crack in Time? >_>

Seriously, I doubt anyone needs me to tell them that this game is an insta-buy. The love and detail that went into the story, world, characters, music is incredible :)

papflesje said:
Carl2291 said:
papflesje said:

I hate you ¬_¬

Hate me? Then I guess I won't mention Ratchet & Clank: A crack in Time? >_>

Seriously, I doubt anyone needs me to tell them that this game is an insta-buy. The love and detail that went into the story, world, characters, music is incredible :)

You have Ratchet too!?!?

I hate despise you!

I'm still confused as to how they measure graphics/system power in percentages!

Does U2 look 70% better than Uncharted 1?