By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FF13 Box Art REVEALED, its AMAZING! (lightning & ODIN grace it )!

If I didn't know about Final Fantasy I would think that is a horse racing game.

Around the Network

I want this game so badly.... it's pure torture to keep us from this gem so long xD even the cover art looks amazing, and that white ps3 is pure awesomeness. Shame that us europeans will not be getting any of those ps3's .___.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

I personally love the PAL boxart for the FF games so here's hoping that it keeps true to tradition

I think the Yuna design is much better than Lightning.

@Galaki

But Yuna's design was integrated into the FFX logo itself, lightnings one isn't, so it may look a bit out of place

@Squall

why do you like those? lol

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

I like the PAL Final Fantasy box arts.

That's hot.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Snake612 said:
It doesn't seem legit to me. If this is the actual boxart then it would also have the playstation network logo on the right hand corner across from the ps3 logo.

No coz it doesn't have online.

@darth

Simple yet elegant

Wow! Looks great!