By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Kojima : NATAL Will Start a REVOLUTION!! (He was BLOWN Away)!

kitler53 said:
" Kojima is now talking about how this is going to be a transitional stage -- for example, some gamers might not be able to accept trying to control a driving game with a pretend steering wheel in their hands "

100% agree with that.  i absolutely love playing mario kart with the wii wheel.  an imaginary wheel on the other hand...no thank you.

He said pretend, not imaginary. I personally don't like the using wii-wheel, but that could be down to not liking mario kart(the only driving game my son has).

Around the Network

People are forgetting, you can use the wii wheel with Natal

Natal actually does seem pretty amazing. Especially if a lot of developers want to make use of it.

For me it doesn't even need to be crazy or anything. Imagine just moving through menus using natal... that alone would do it for me. This will increase sales like crazy...

Like I said M$ are onto a major winner with Natal. This has the potential to after it's release be the top selling console for 3- 4 years. M$ knows it, Kojima knows it. Obviously Eye Toy is not like Natal or Kojima would be all over that, and not saying that he can do games not possible elsewhere.

There was a rumor that MS was pretty upset about Kojima saying that he was not going to be working on Rising, so maybe this is his way of making up for those comments.
Until I see games I call bull or money hatting on the kojima's uber praising and hype of Natal at TGS 2009.

Around the Network

I ain't going to rule out the theory that he could've been moneyhatted to say that, but if he really means that, then let's see the game to prove it. Don't let us down now, Kojima.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Oh man love that some here actually saying moneyhatting. Come on guys. You know how sour and silly you sound?!

@Selnor

The good thing is we know who these people are & can take their opinions with a pinch of salt in the future, if anything its a filter at the least.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Hey, all I said is I can't rule it out, but I know it's most likely not the case.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Saying Kojima was paid is pretty disrespectful to Kojima