By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Kojima : NATAL Will Start a REVOLUTION!! (He was BLOWN Away)!

shinyuhadouken said:
so...are you sony fanboys jealous??

Why cause the PS3 owners still got MGS4? ...i dont get it.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
@seece

i was about to say the same... or an old genuine ferrari steering wheel if you can find one, or a biscuit tin lid, or a frisby, or a pizza etc etc. open your mind....

That's what i was gonna say, if the "Use your own gear" part is really true, then Natal should be able to work with my own gear, like my custom wheel (while i'm not in the car)...

So isn't this like a moral dilemma for a Sony fan,

"Do I bite the hand that feeds me and say he was paid to say these quotes , therefore discrediting the man who gave me the one game that Xbox fans want, or do I compare the Natal to other outdated technology that was once routed as revolutionary, in hopes of being right."

V-r0cK said:
shinyuhadouken said:

Can you guys please keep it clean? Neither PS3 nor 360 people are in a position to brag.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Seece said:
People are forgetting, you can use the wii wheel with Natal

do you have a link for that claim?

i know that popular consensis is that natal can handle that but I also know natal measures a 2D array of distances which means holding an object in front of you massively distorts the image natal will collect.  As far as i have seen only 1 driving game has been demoed and the wheel people where holding was imaginary.

Around the Network

i agree that the technology sounds amazing but i'm not that excited over this game-wise.

maybe it's because ms showed a lot more to kojima than at their press conferences and/or i probably lack the creativity to make something special like kojima.

kitler53 said:
Seece said:
People are forgetting, you can use the wii wheel with Natal

do you have a link for that claim?

i know that popular consensis is that natal can handle that but I also know natal measures a 2D array of distances which means holding an object in front of you massively distorts the image natal will collect.  As far as i have seen only 1 driving game has been demoed and the wheel people where holding was imaginary.

Yeah, go look at Microsoft's E3 conference.

mtofu said:
i agree that the technology sounds amazing but i'm not that excited over this game-wise.

maybe it's because ms showed a lot more to kojima than at their press conferences and/or i probably lack the creativity to make something special like kojima.

I think this will sell like crazy... not because of games, but because it's controller-less...  even if you just move through the menu screens using natal.

It's the kind of thing people like to play around with regardless of substance. Games don't need to revolve around Natal, but incorporate it into certain sections. For example Natal mini games in bioshock for hacking something...

huaxiong90 said:
V-r0cK said:
shinyuhadouken said:

Can you guys please keep it clean? Neither PS3 nor 360 people are in a position to brag.

apology.

V-r0cK said:
huaxiong90 said:
V-r0cK said:
shinyuhadouken said:

apology.

It's just I'd hate to see this thread get derailed into a flame war. Nobody took shinyuhadouken seriously, and by responding to him, you're only adding fuel to the flame.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!