By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 5 PS3 Exclusives in NEED of a Sequel - What are your ones?

Dark Mist
Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment, Developer: Game Republic, Release Date: November 8, 2007 (Japan)
Although Dark Mist wasn't released in North America, the Playstation Network title provided a much needed old school take on the Playstation 3. Similar to the 2D Legend of Zelda games, players will venture through numerous dungeons solving puzzles and fighting enemies. There hasn't been another game like Dark Mist on the Playstation 3. So a sequel is more than welcomed.

Demon's Souls
Publisher: Atlus, Developer: From Software, Release Date: October 6, 2009
The Playstation 3 is severely lacking in the role-playing department. While it may not be your typical game from Japan, Demon's Souls fills in the big hole nicely with its crushing but fulfilling difficulty. Not to mention that the game also contains several unique online multiplayer modes. Already a cult hit, many fans won't mind seeing a sequel to Demon's Souls.

Folklore
Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment, Developer: Game Republic, Release Date: October 9, 2007
Folklore was released relatively early on the Playstation 3's lifespan. Because of that, this hidden gem was overlooked. The action adventure title uses the Sixaxis in unique ways to capture souls from enemies. Thanks in part to its great art direction, Folklore is also one of the better looking games on the Playstation 3. This exclusive title should be expanded into a series starting with a sequel.

Heavenly Sword

Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment, Developer: Ninja Theory, Release Date: September 14, 200   

Heavenly Sword may not have lived up to the hype but it is still a solid action game for the Playstation 3. The story and setting especially makes it a standout. So although the first game in a little rough, it showed plenty of promise to warrant a second go around on the Playstation 3. Unfortunately, it looks like a sequel may not be in the cards for awhile as the developer has moved on with another project.

Siren: Blood Curse
Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment, Developer: Sony Computer Entertainment, Release Date: July 24, 2008
Once a prominent genre, survival-horror games are few and far between. Siren: Blood Curse on the Playstation 3 brings the genre into high-definition. The Playstation 3 exclusive game is actually a remake of a Playstation 2 game, which had its own sequel. So another Playstation 3 remake for the second game in the Siren series shouldn't be too hard to conceive.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2166539/5_playstation_3_exclusive_games_in_pg2.html?cat=19

Thats what they feel.

IMO:

1. MGS4

2. Motorstorm:PR

3. Heavenly Sword

4. LITTLE BIG PLANET......make Little Big UNIVERSE happen!

5. WARHAWK .............StarHawk wasn't just a rumor I hope

Do youa gree with their list & what are your ones?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

I agree with Heavenly Sword...my list would be:

1. Final Fantasy Versus XIII 2 ^___^
2. Warhawk (rumours of Starhawk but no confirmation)
3. Resistance 2
4. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm (go shippudden!!)
5. Metal Gear Solid 4

@V-ROCK

OMG I FORGOT WARHAWK

I'm editing my list, Heavenly Sword can go!

ahahahaha yea man warhawk is the bomb!!!

These lists are filled with fail IMO.

I agree with Siren and Heavenly Sword but everything else...

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

lol neither of you have even played demon's soul yet......right?

No definatly not MGS4 because Kojima ended the story in the best game ever.

I'll list games that are unlikely or may not get a sequel:

1. Warhawk

2. Heavenly Sword

3. Demon's Souls

nice ones V-r0cK

1. Metal Gear Solid 4
2. Final Fantasy Versus XIII 2
3. Heavenly Sword
4. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm (Deidara Senpai!!)
5. Siren BC

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Heavenly Sword definitely needs an update and the need to make the game right this time.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

1. Resistance 2
2. Heavenly Sword
3. inFamous
4. LittleBigPlanet
5. Warhawk