By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Next No More Heroes on the Next Nintendo Platform!!!

Soriku said:
Are people supposed to like trolling?

You nintendo-fans have a pretty weird description for trolling. Reminds me of this:

Around the Network

@Manos - you quoted what I said but there is evidence to back that sentiment up all over the web.

- When the press blatantly distorted Suda's words: the HD fans were all up in arms about the possibility of NMH being on an HD system.

- When Suda cleared up his distorted statement: the HD fans are suddenly not interested in NMH.

We see this time and time again - like when FFXIII was announced for the 360 then suddenly Versus became THE FF game to get - so don't act like it doesn't happen.

Kenology said:
@Manos - you quoted what I said but there is evidence to back that sentiment up all over the web.

- When the press blatantly distorted Suda's words: the HD fans were all up in arms about the possibility of NMH being on an HD system.

- When Suda cleared up his distorted statement: the HD fans are suddenly not interested in NMH.

We see this time and time again - like when FFXIII was announced for the 360 then suddenly Versus became THE FF game to get - so don't act like it doesn't happen.

Let's use this site as evidence:

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=78641

Tell me how many HD fans had an erection about this game and then tell me how many nintendo-fans said stuff like "it is not a good game" or something.

I'm not gonna sit here and use my precious time to do a content analysis for you, Manos! Go read the comments on the original distorted stories across the gaming press and do the same with this clarification. You'll see exactly what I described.

^^ Manos you being troll deal with it.You came talking about hating a game and did not even try to address the OP in your own way which had nothing to do with liking or hating NO More Heroes only about correction made translation error.Next at least comment about the OP

OP_ Makes me which I learned japanese but I just don't have the confidence to learn in adequate enough time.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

Around the Network
Kenology said:
I'm not gonna sit here and use my precious time to do a content analysis for you, Manos! Go read the comments on the original distorted stories across the gaming press and do the same with this clarification. You'll see exactly what I described.

I think you just did that. The result just wasn't what you wanted it to be so you give me "the interwebz" to look for some support for YOUR claims. Cool!

edit:

@exblackman

Once again, why don't you address for example kenology who said worse stuff than I did? I don't follow your logic about hating the game either.. well, that is not too surprising.

Manos, why don't you go make your own thread about that subject...

Manos said:
Kenology said:

I think you just did that. The result just wasn't what you wanted it to be so you give me "the interwebz" to look for some support for YOUR claims. Cool!

edit:

@exblackman

Once again, why don't you address for example kenology who said worse stuff than I did? I don't follow your logic about hating the game either.. well, that is not too surprising.

you don't undersand, it is really simple his  statement had at least something to do ith the OP content.

Yours just said you hate the game which is troll comment since had nothing with the content of the OP. You could at least quote him when you said your first comment or anything to tie in why you said that but no you just said you hated the game. From someone view seeing that comment would be a troll comment.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

Exblackman said:

you don't undersand, it is really simple his  statement had at least something to do ith the OP content.

Yours just said you hate the game which is troll comment since had nothing with the content of the OP. You could at least quote him when you said your first comment or anything to tie in why you said that but no you just said you hated the game. From someone view seeing that comment would be a troll comment.

So what part of my post said that I hate the game? In case you did not notice, my post was the same as his. Not as rude, just the point was opposite.

Soriku said:
Manos, your post was only to provoke people. You implied that NMH was crappy in Nintendo fan's eyes when we heard it could go to the HD consoles. But now that it's not you said it's now a good game again. That's fkamebait.

I see. Can you tell me what you think of kenology's post too? :)