By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - If EDGE gives Uncharted 2 anything less than 9.5, there will be mayhem!!

darthdevidem01 said:

Once again more proof this "XXX" review Site is BIASED against "XXX" console is absolute BS!

Well said! Only thing is that there are reviewers that are Biased but they should be able to put that behind them when reviewing....

Former something....

Around the Network

They better give it a 12/10. that'll show gta4 that 11/10 is nothing!

dsister44 said:
sabby_e17 said:
dsister44 said:
sabby_e17 said:
Seece please, wouldn't you find it bad if Edge gave Halo 3 or L4D a 6/10?

Think about it. A game as great as MGS4 getting 8/10 is just complete bias.

I wouldn't, becasue that is their opinion. Just because they give the game average(Not Bad) review scores doesn't mean I have any less fun them.

Did any of you have any less fun with MGS4 because it got an 8? I still had fun with Viva Pinata even though Seece gave it an 8.2

It may be their opinion but it's a very biased one. Resistance 2 got a 6/10, Infamous got a 7/10, Killzone 2 got a 7/10, MGS4 got a 8/10 and more that I can't remember. It isn't their opinion, it's all bias. 

Just because you disagree with their reviews doesn't make them biased. I agree with their reviews for Killzone2, and MGS4(Note it should be known that I didn't play the first four and I was completley lost in the story). Does that mean I am biased?

On a sidenote. Do you think this site is biased towards the PS3?

No I think the site is heavily biased towards 360. 

@Bolded: No your not biased because your reasoning is fine. But reviewers are supposed to be professional who have played enough games in a series to understand the story well enough. And Killzone 2 getting 7/10 is complete bull. Read they're Killzone 2 review, it hardly has any good points and they mostly complain about minor things too much. The review is just unprofessional and biased.

Magnific0 said:

Ummm, I just noticed and I doubt anybody did...

The thread title says "if Edge gives Uncharted 2 less than 9.5"....well THEY CERTAINLY WILL unless they give it a 10 (very VERY unlikely) because they don't give .5 scores LOL at you megaman!

Umm... We noticed that awhile ago. Please read the whole thread before commenting

jesus kung fu magic said:
sabby_e17 said:
sabby_e17 said:
sabby_e17 said:

Are you serious?

STFU.......there have been 11 reviews giving mgs 4 an 80%.

And most of those reviewers that gave MGS4 an 80% were probaly biased. Unlike professional reviewers e.g ign, gamespot, gametrailers who gave it the score it deserved.

Where were you when Gamecritics gave halo 3 a 70?

@Bolded: I was probably at home or at school or something . Anyways, they are biased too, because I know Halo 3 isn't a 7/10.

But those same reviewers gave mgs 4 an 80% a score that you consider bias.

How can someone be bias both ways?

They could be biased towards the PS3 and 360 but they may favour the Wii. But I don't really want to talk about them, they seem like some small-time gaming website.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
sabby_e17 said:
sabby_e17 said:
sabby_e17 said:

Are you serious?

And most of those reviewers that gave MGS4 an 80% were probaly biased. Unlike professional reviewers e.g ign, gamespot, gametrailers who gave it the score it deserved.

@Bolded: I was probably at home or at school or something . Anyways, they are biased too, because I know Halo 3 isn't a 7/10.

Once again more proof this "XXX" review Site is BIASED against "XXX" console is absolute BS!

I think EDGE reviews says other wise - Killzone 2 (7/10) - Resistance 2 (6/10) Metal Gear solid 4 (8/10)

Were you not the one that always saysthat metal gear solid 4 is the greatest game of all time yet do not question it's score or that of previous ps3 exclusives.

No its not absolute BS! You should Leave this thread, you and Kantor have already ruined it with your talk about spamming.

Darth youre just jumping on the bandwagon good for you!

<embed src="http://card.mygamercard.net/gears2goty/omar7700.swf" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="198" height="135">
</embed>

Put your pitch forks away people. EDGE has yet to give their score. Let's take this step by step shall we?

sabby_e17 said:
sabby_e17 said:
sabby_e17 said:
sabby_e17 said:

Are you serious?

They could be biased towards the PS3 and 360 but they may favour the Wii. But I don't really want to talk about them, they seem like some small-time gaming website.

But that same website gave twilight princess an 8/10.....

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

sabby_e17 said:
sabby_e17 said:

Dammit, they hate EVERYONE!

Or maybe they're Apple fanboys or something.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
sabby_e17 said:
sabby_e17 said:

Dammit, they hate EVERYONE!

Or maybe they're Apple fanboys or something.

They dont ever review apple games...judging from that they apple the most lol

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!