By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So whos NOT buying Uncharted 2? And Why??

I am on the fence. The game looks amazing, but I am in university right now and dont know if I have the extra money to afford a game at this time. I really want it, but I may have to wait to get it as a christmas gift instead of buying it when it comes out.

Around the Network

@bonkers : yeah, that's why I was never interested in getting Halo 2 and Gears 2.

/post of the month

i cant :( i cant afford a PS3 right now so i definatly can afford uncharted 2.

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

deathgod33 said:
i'm not. i'm not into these 80% cutscene, 20% gameplay type games, some people actually are but not me

@ all those who are not buying:

Around the Network

lol @ the tactical facepalm pic...

The original post was so dumb I don't know if a tactical facepalm is enough. There are maybe 5 % cutscenes in Uncharted 2, deathgod33, not 80 %...

Or was it a MS fanboy parody ?

Nope, haven't seen a reason why I should.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

@Naum : you mean except the multiple 100 % reviews on the net ?

Oh, you mean you don't have a PS3 I guess...

i am not getting uncharted 2.....

until it drops to $20/$30.

Simulacrum said:
iron_megalith said:
Please don't shoot me.... I-I-I'll buy 3 copies!! A-A-And my dog's gonna get two.

So, your dog is just gonna get two?

Thats kinda interesting.

You know what is interesting also?

Accidents can happen.