By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Anyone have an old GAF account they no longer want?

Damn ioi your posts in that neogaf thread came off as really defensive. I doubt you convinced anyone there, with your presence probably having the opposite effect.

So, does VGC own Fade LLC or not? As someone in that thread pointed out, DD data that was previously vgc data became Fade LLC data the next month.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

That was really interesting. I'm surprised at the GAF hate.

They still haven't activated my account maybe they know I am a spammer.

ioi 1-0 NPD/GAF

Garamond said:
They still haven't activated my account maybe they know I am a spammer.

It can be a slow process - weeks or months sometimes.

Around the Network

Why does GAF hate vgchartz? Are they owned by NPD or something? I can't think of any other reason.

I blame Wii Fit...+!!!

asacatman said:
Why does GAF hate vgchartz? Are they owned by NPD or something? I can't think of any other reason.

It has to do with a feud between ioi and the owner of GAF (I think) and he broke off and started VGChartz and they hate him for it.

/very basic summary

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

steverhcp02 said:

Getting involve din this cross website pissing match does no good for the reputation or respect fo the site.

It was probably not particularly helpful to call someone else out for posting under a pseudonym while himself posting anonymously on some else's account.

I can think of several more effective ways of correcting any misapprehensions, and few less effective.

While I appreciate your point of view, ioi, this wasn't very edifying.

" that a site that is now bigger than GAF is run by some guy in his bedroom making up random numbers!" LOL

phisheep said:
steverhcp02 said:

Getting involve din this cross website pissing match does no good for the reputation or respect fo the site.

It was probably not particularly helpful to call someone else out for posting under a pseudonym while himself posting anonymously on some else's account.

I can think of several more effective ways of correcting any misapprehensions, and few less effective.

While I appreciate your point of view, ioi, this wasn't very edifying.

I am curious what "better" options he had, when the fascist membership policies on GAF would make it impossible for him to ever get an account there and engage in a civil, open handed account.  Or perhaps, he should have just did nothing while he was being attacked? 

I do agree that this matter should be put to rest as nothing good can come of it.  However, other than not responding, please illustrate a better option.