By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FIRST Game to USE PS Motion? Could be EA Grand Slam Tennis!

PullusPardus said:
Xoj said:
^we don't want them as waggle fest.
we have the whole package :P high budget HD game with awesome story , gameplay, character design and music harr!

Grand slam tennis have an awesome story and character design? O_o

It will if it is on the HD systems. It will also cost $20-40M to make.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network
Xoj said:
^we don't want them as waggle fest.
we have the whole package :P high budget HD game with awesome story , gameplay, character design and music harr!

final fantasy crystal bearers harr!!

its kinda funny how a joke turned this thread ugly...

I still think it is humorous I also think there are only 3 serious posters in here. Rol, you and myself

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

RolStoppable said:
darth, you better hope that the UK doesn't receive a batch of faulty Sony motion controllers like they did with Nintendo's Wii Motion Plus.

hey we'r used getting screwed by SONY in the UK lol

Were motion plus really defective?

BTW glass doesn't taste as bad as plastic!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

If they want me to buy a wand, they better bring some strategy games, Civilization Revolution 2, Starcraft, Civilization 4, etc etc

As a matter of fact, those would be the type of games that would've made me buy a Wii....

nordlead said:
I still think it is humorous I also think there are only 3 serious posters in here. Rol, you and myself

no nordlead really Tennis & badminton are my favorite sports, I was serious too unless your being sarcastic  for some weird reason......if you are I give up on this world & its funny humorous ways which I will never understand {gets knife ready}

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Motion = Work(also slow and inaccurate). Baaa Me lazy. That's why I play video games to begin with.

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.

motion control is blasphamy!

its like walking into church wearing a Slayer tshirt.

Did somebody refer to Grand Slam Tennis as a whole package with HD graphics and "a great story?"

Or am I reading things?

Anyway, welcome to 2006, Sony Peemote Wagglefest! Hop right in this casual blue ocean! The water's warm!