Darkness 2?Pff that game was a joke.

This game is a beauty.

Around the Network
ChrisIsNotSexy said:
0cton said:
I am skipping this, I am more into GOW 3 kind of games or the Darkness 2 :P

This game is a beauty.

it's a matter of taste you don't argue with that.

0cton said:
ChrisIsNotSexy said:
0cton said:
I am skipping this, I am more into GOW 3 kind of games or the Darkness 2 :P

This game is a beauty.

it's a matter of taste you don't argue with that.

I agree, but why come into an Official Thread to say that,  they are for infomation about the game.  No one is asking you if you are getting it and no one really cares

This game just amazes me more with each new clip of footage. Hopefully they release it before March.

Currently playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3, League of Legends

I'm not sure if Sony can release this in Q1 (Jan-Mar), it is just too crowded. Although for me, the sooner the better.

Around the Network

I'm hyped for this game. I really am.

I can't talk about Heavy Rain since I basically know very few stuff about it :/ (I never watch pictures or videos before the release of a game).

So that's why I never posted in this thread but I'm still excited to play/experience it.

Just wanted to give a sneak peek of what games will be in my 2010 hype meter :P

Do you suppose this will get controversy at launch, or is it too niche?

I doubt Fox will have heard of it.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

@ kantor

I dont think you will see much controversy, mainly because the type of controversy it has doesnt play into the normal "video games are bad because they create violent children" mentality. Sure the nudity may get some, but this may be a game that could help video games start to be taking seriously as an art.

Just my 2 cents

Vetteman94 said:
@ kantor

I dont think you will see much controversy, mainly because the type of controversy it has doesnt play into the normal "video games are bad because they create violent children" mentality. Sure the nudity may get some, but this may be a game that could help video games start to be taking seriously as an art.

Just my 2 cents

You know we're going to get a fake story about a guy being shot trying to stop a convenience store robbery

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Boutros said:
I'm hyped for this game. I really am.

I can't talk about Heavy Rain since I basically know very few stuff about it :/ (I never watch pictures or videos before the release of a game).

So that's why I never posted in this thread but I'm still excited to play/experience it.

Just wanted to give a sneak peek of what games will be in my 2010 hype meter :P

I thought you didn't come into official threads =P